1. The One With The Accidental Kiss

Have you ever made out with someone else in front of your crush?

You weren't sure if it was because of the alcohol, or because Jihoon just looked unreasonably good up close

You weren't sure if it was because of the alcohol, or because Jihoon just looked unreasonably good up close. When he crashed his lips into yours, you could still taste the remnants of Jaehwan's concoction on his tongue.

He must be drunk too. But why does it feel so good?

Jihoon grasped your chin to capture your lips more firmly, not giving a care to the crowd around you. As he kissed you senseless, you forgot about Woojin, or Daniel, or anyone else for that matter. You parted for breath for a second, his forehead against yours.

"I'll have to leave before midnight, my love," he sighed and you groaned.

Yup, definitely drunk.

"No, no you're not going anywhere," you curled your fingers into his shirt and caught his lips again. You both moved with a rhythm, slow but deep, almost passionate.

Somehow, you ended up straddling his lap and both your jackets were off. There was the feeling of warmth against your lips again and when you looked up Jihoon was already staring at you in the eyes, hair unkempt and the front of his shirt crumpled.

A voice inside your head whispered What the hell? Wrong guy? But you were far past gone to care.

And then you realised that the first one was definitely said out loud.

Park Woojin stammered into the scene, jaw agape. "What the hell, Park Jihoon that's my cousin!"

Finally aware of the close proximity, your eyes widened and you instantly pulled away as if the boy you were straddling would electrocute you.

"Y-You," you stuttered, lost for words as the realisation dawned on you that you just made out with Park Jihoon in front of basically the entire school. "You kissed me!"

"You kissed me!" Jihoon retorted in disbelief as he looked up at you with enraged eyes.

"I kissed you?" You beamed. "I kissed you? Not a chance."

No, not a chance.

When you glanced over your shoulder, Daniel was staring at you with widened eyes.

Well damn.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

[Confused? Let's rewind that to an hour and a half ago shall we?]

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Parties, especially the ones where chairs are thrown out of the windows and people are desecrating everywhere you turned to, were definitely not what you had in mind today.