2. The One With The Mistake

Have you ever felt like crashing your head against a hard brick wall?

You tugged at his damp hair eliciting a groan from the latter, deepening the kiss in an instant, tasting him on your tongue

You tugged at his damp hair eliciting a groan from the latter, deepening the kiss in an instant, tasting him on your tongue. He delved his tongue in deeper, running it into every crevice of your mouth, wanting to taste more of you. But it wasnt enough.

He pressed his body closer to you and stares down with dilated pupils. With your cheeks still blushing hotly, you glanced back up into his eyes. One of his hands had pinned yours down onto the pillow above your head, exerting powerful dominance.

Daniel's lips curled into a smirk as he leaned down once again and bit onto your earlobe before whispering hot and heavy. "Shh, let me take care of you."

You stifled a surprised gasp as his soft lips captured yours again, causing your body to flush with heat. Your lips twitched a little on contact, unable to believe what was happening. He tasted like sweat, rain, and something else uniquely Daniel.

You played along to his game, forming a rhythm that was solely his and yours. You couldn't believe it. Daniel, your Daniel, was kissing you like you were his entire world. It felt like a dream.

"Daniel," you whispered between heavy pants. He paused and broke the kiss. You let out a soft whine as you tried to chase his lips upon reflex. He leaned his forehead against yours and you could feel his warm breath beating against your skin.

You stared at his face, admiring every feature, every scar, everything Daniel. Without realising it, you let the words you've been keeping in your heart for so long roll out of your tongue.

"I love you," you shut your mouth instantly, realising what you had just confessed.

A knowing smile tore across his face. "I love you too," he whispered, and it sent goosebumps up and down your spine. Soon, his lips were on yours again, consuming it like a wild animal. You could feel the fire flickering inside your chest. You didn't want to let go.

But this time, you didn't taste his lips anymore. You could feel him. The heat, skin against skin, tongue against tongue, but you couldn't taste his lips. Groaning in frustration, you snaked your hands around his neck and pushed his lips deeper into yours. Daniel hummed against your mouth, releasing your hands to run his fingers down the sides of your body.

God, you didn't want this moment to end.

You shut your eyes to savour the kiss, focusing on the way his lips moved against yours.

"Kim Sol."

Your hands slipped down to claw at his back.

"Kim Sol!"

Confused, you opened your eyes and a sudden feeling of nausea came over you. Where Daniel had been moments ago, was now a certain someone you despised with a passion-Park Jihoon stared down at you with innocent eyes, his lips parted slightly, hair a complicated mess.