Chapter 3

Optimus P.O.V
I told her who the decepticons were and she faints..which scares me at first..I seen her brown hair in her face..something about her got my spark beating fast..I don't know what but she needs to wake up! As I call the other autobots to come meet Darbie..why did my spark beat dropped when I said her name...
Optimus:Is she okay? Did I do something wrong?
James:No! She's just got...umm..scared...but don't worry Optimus she'll like you!
For some reason I want her to like me..
Optimus: hmm..okay
I hear the autobots coming in and as I greet them they all had there eyes on Darbie! Especially Bee...
Bumblebee P.O.V
So this must be the Darbie that James keeps talking about...she's past out...that's a first..
James: C'mon Darbie! Wake up!
I seen her face..as James brushed her hair out of her face....it looked like a angel..
For some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of her...but neither did Optimus...and that's a rare thing!
Ratchet P.O.V
I come into the base and I seen the young female on the floor unconscious and I see James and Will working their hardest to wake her up but she still lays there...but the unusual thing is...Optimus was watching her..so was Bumblebee...
Ratchet: Have you tried splashing water on her?
Will looks at me and you can tell he likes that idea
Will: I be right back
3 minutes later he had a bucket of water and splashed it all over the female
Darbie P.O.V
I felt cold water on my face and I woke up and I seen James and Will and the big robot and others and I thought I was dreaming the whole time but nope...
Will: That got her to wake her ass up
..oh I'm gonna hurt him!
Darbie: Will!!! I'm gonna hurt you!!
I chased him well tried to until one of the giant robots yelled at me to sit down so he can check me if I didn't have anything broken or something..
Ratchet: Let's see...
He checked my eyes and everything
I was too scared to speak to them until one of them said hi 
Ironhide: Hey! You wanna see my guns...by the way I'm Ironhide the one that gave you a ride here...
So Will was talking to someone!
Darbie: Oh..well thanks for the ride Ironhide! And maybe some other time..
I smiled and he walked off
Darbie: and what is your name
I asked the one that is examining me
He looked up at me and smiled
Ratchet: Ratchet...I'm the doctor around here as you can tell...
Darbie: uh huh
Then I felt eyes on me...and I didn't wanna look because that would be weird...
Ratchet: you okay Darbie?
He whisper as he checked my head
I nodded
Darbie: is there anybody staring at me?...
Ratchet P.O.V
Wow! Optimus is really staring her down...what should I say...
Ratchet: Well not exactly..only the prime and the scout are...
She looked and she waved at them and they both looked away...
Darbie: Did I do something wrong?
Ratchet: Oh no my dear...this is very unusual for our leader to be staring at a femme or female in your terms
She looked surprised
Darbie: Why is it unusual?
Umm..should I tell her or should I let her wait..
Ratchet: maybe when your used to us...I can tell you then..
I helped her down and make sure she can walk without tumbling down..
Darbie: thank you Ratchet for fixing me up!
She smiled at me and I told her it's what a doctor is here for and she laughed and went off to find her cousin...but bumblebee followed and Optimus watched bumblebee as he followed Darbie...I can sense something...and it bad..
I walked up to Optimus..
Ratchet: Optimus...are you okay?
He jumped
Optimus: Yes my old friend..why wouldn't I be?
Ratchet: Well..you are staring at the femme for some while...and you didn't even say hi to her...and that doesn't seem like you...
Optimus just stand there and he was thinking of something...
Optimus P.O.V
Ratchet is right...I need to go meet her...she was so beautiful..wait?!? What?!? Nope can't do it?!?
Optimus: I will meet her as soon as she gets done talking to her cousin
Ratchet nodded and walked off
I can't believe this!! Why does she got to be so beautiful..I walked back in forth and I heard an angelic voice and I look down and I seen her and I got startled
Darbie: I didn't really get to meet you so...my name is Darbie and your name is?
My spark is pounding
Optimus: My name is Optimus Prime the leader of the autobots..
I looked at her brown eyes and they sparkle when I talked to her..
Darbie: It's very nice to meet you Optimus..
She leaves and I watch her leave to go talk to Will but I must make my move before Bee does...
Bumblebee P.O.V
Darbie..just WOW!!
She so sweet and beautiful...I was staring at her until I noticed Ironhide watching me...when I went to go to talk to Ironhide and ask him what is he staring at...she stopped me in my tracks...
Darbie: So you are??
Oh she's talking to me what do I say back...umm...
Bumblebee: Oh...Hi Darbie...my name is Bumblebee...
She smiled at me
Darbie: well I can tell me and you will be good friends Bee...
That made my spark skip a beat
Bumblebee: Friends! Yay!...Hey! You wanna go for a ride?
First she didn't understand until I showed her that us "Robots" can transform into anything so I transformed into my vehicle form a Camaro SS and boy did she go crazy!
She ran into the passenger seat and was so excited! It was too cute
Darbie: Bee your a Camaro!!! I always wanted a Camaro!!
That made me heat up a little bit...
Bee: Well how about we go out??
Darbie: What about Will and James and your leader Optimus?
Oh scrap..I forgot about them..
Bee: Well do you like being bad sometimes?
You can tell Darbie liked that idea...
Darbie: Bee it seems like you wanna get into trouble...but let's go! Let's go FAST!!!!!
I quietly got out of the base and as soon we were out I went as fast as I could and you can hear her laugh and she was happy and smiling...I just think I'm falling for her already!