Chapter 56

Elita P.O.V
I have to act like Darbie or they'll figure out it isn't Darbie..
As soon I get there everybody is shocked..I hear Bee say Darbie and I turned around not wanting to talk to him I was looking for Optimus...
Bee:Darbie! Your okay?!
I kept walking not even paying attention to him..
WheelJack:Darbie! Are you not gonna speak to us!
I saw bulkhead and smokescreen and they dropped whatever was in their hands..
Smokescreen:Darbie...it's you?
My plan is working so far...
I wasn't talking to anybody until I talk to Optimus...
Arcee:Where's Optimus?..
Ratchet:He went out..
Bee:Darbie why aren't you talking to me!?
He grabs me and starts shaking me
I heard the roar of his engine coming through the tunnel and I saw him..I saw Optimus..
Optimus came and he transformed and I watched him stand up on his feet His eyes weren't the blue I remember they were purplish...
Elita:Optimus?..
He looked surprised
Optimus:Darbie...is it really you?
No it's really not..
Elita:Yes Optimus...
Optimus ran up to me and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug
Optimus:Darbie..How? How are you here now! Where were you!?
I looked at Arcee
Arcee:I found her in the woods while I was searching like you order us too Optimus..
Oh wow Optimus was having a search party for Darbie..
Optimus:Thank Primus your alive and safe!
He went to hug me again and it was tighter than before
I looked at bee and he looked spark broken...
Ratchet:Darbie will you please come with me...I'm gonna give you a check up if that's fine?
He looked at Optimus like he had to get permission...
Elita:Oh okay..
We walked into the medical lab
Ratchet:Thank Primus your here and alive!
Elita:Yea Thank Primus I'm alive
Ratchet:I'm gonna take some energon so be still..
I looked at the middle that Ratchet was  going to stab into me..
I flinched but it wasn't to bad..
Elita:What happen while I was gone Ratchet?..
He looked at me dead in the eyes and took my energon to the other table
He sighed
Ratchet:Darbie...there was destruction every where you walked...The autobots were tired and weak from searching..trying to find you and Optimus...he wasn't himself...he was different...it was like a whole different person...
I looked down knowing Darbie is really his weakness...
Ratchet:But then thank to Primus Arcee found you!
He hugged me
Ratchet:I'm sure you would want some rest so go to your bedroom and get some rest...
I smiled and left the room
Wow..Darbie is literally something to everybody...
I went to go find Arcee to ask her where is Darbie's room but when I found her I saw Bee and WheelJack talking to her
Bee:Arcee I want you to go get a DNA test done now to see who is the real father here!
Arcee:Bee it's yours I promise
WheelJack:*coughs*
Arcee sighs
Arcee:Fine..
She walks past me and I went to chase after her but someone grabbed me back
Bee:Darbie..Talk to me! Please!
I looked down knowing part of the plan...don't show bee any attention like the real Darbie doesn't have anything to do with him
Elita:Bee...Your in love with Arcee...and your going to be a father...
Bee:No! That's not my sparkling! Listen to me please!
Elita:Your better with her than me Bee..
I left bee and started to look for my room which I found with a little help from Ironhide which he was looking at me strangely... 
Ironhide P.O.V
Something doesn't seem right...
That's not Darbie...Darbie wouldn't be...uhhh i don't know! I mean she might maybe it's just my head playing with me...I mean she acted like she didn't know where her room was...
I will see in the morning...but if it's not Darbie...than who can it be...I mean Elita is dead...
Optimus P.O.V
Darbie! She's back! She's back in my arms again! And I won't let her go again! I was going to talk to her about my love for her but I knew it was too early for that but I know there was one thing I did want to talk to her about who kidnap her and how did she escape? I went looking for her until I stumble on her and bee talking I heard her telling Bee he needs to be with Arcee since she is having his sparkling.. it made my spark jump sky high which told me she's all mine! Darbie she's mine!!
She went to her room which I followed her and she acted like she didn't know where her room was which was weird but Ironhide helped her out..
I went to keep going but Ironhide stopped me
Ironhide:Optimus I'm sensing a bad feeling..
I wasn't paying attention but keeping my eye on Darbie
Ironhide:I think we need to keep our eyes out for someone..I feel like we have a traitor in this base roaming the info that we have..
I looked at him
Optimus:My friend..lets talk about this tomorrow..
And I started walking to Darbie's room..I walked up to her door and I knocked and I opened the door and saw her standing in the mirror..
Optimus:May I come in?
Elita:Oh of course!
She smiled..
Elita:Oh shut the door please..
That seems weird but okay..
Optimus:Darbie...we need to talk
Elita:Oh?..
Optimus:How did you escape from your kidnaper?
She looked at the ground
She started crying
Optimus:Please don't cry...umm let's talk about it tomorrow okay?
She nodded showing a relief sigh on her face..
Elita:Optimus...
Optimus:Yes Darbie?..
Elita:I missed you...
She started to get closer..
Optimus:As I did as well..
She started to move more closer her lips inches away from my lips..
Her eyes twinkle while I was staring at them and I felt her soft gentle lips on mine and I wrapped my arms bringing her closer to the kiss..
I pulled back
Elita:What's wrong?..
I looked at her and something in my chest was telling me no it's not right but my head was telling me other wise..
Optimus:Darbie...I..I love you..I always have since you walked into this base...my eyes were on you from the start but I couldn't have you then but when you turned into one of us I was fighting for you...and now I have you..
I wrapped her in a hug and I lifted her chin to kiss her..
I picked her up and lay her on her bed kissing her neck repeatedly until she pulled me up to her eye level
Elita:As much I want this..I'm tired and I think we both need rest...
I kissed her forehead and got up headed for the door
Elita:Where are you going?
Optimus:You need a good night rest my love...so I will leave you be until you wake up in the morning
Elita:But I want you to stay in here with me...
I stopped and looked at her..
She had begging eyes looking at me..
I got in her bed and lay right beside her...and drifted off to sleep..
Bee P.O.V
I went to Darbie's room to say something important but...Optimus beat me to it..he admitted to her that he was in love with her and she kissed him...my spark is broken and now what do I have now..i heard Arcees voice talking to Ratchet and I looked up to where Primus is and asked 'why couldn't it be Darbie?...' my love...my angel is not with me..she's with another man...the man that is my leader...