Chapter 78

Megatron P.O.V
I was struggling to get up..i saw Optimus fighting Elita and the way i saw things i know that Optimus is not strong enough to defeat her...and he needs help but his recruits are no where to be seen...
Optimus P.O.V
I tackled Elita before she try to kill Megatron and i just felt this anger rush through my body and i feel like i could take down anyone..
Me and Elita began to fight until one of us was dead..
Elita:Optimus! you are so pathetic! do you not realize that she's gone because of you!
I ignore what she said and shot her but she blocked it and went flying in the air and landed on her feet and slowly looked at me with the devil in her eyes...
Elita:Tell me Optimus..did you really love her?
i was ignoring her and kept the fight going but she kept bringing me down with the mention of darbie..
Elita:This could've been avoid if you never even laid your eyes on her!
She kicked me from underneath my legs and i fell backwards...and i when i landed on my back i saw memories of darbie come flooding into my mind and i couldn't stop seeing the innocent in her eyes..
Elita came closer to me and got on my lap and started leaning to my ear..
Elita:You see optimus...you did this to her..you made this her fate...
i felt my eyes grow darker and i was ready to kill her but then Megatron tackled her off of me...I was struggling to get up and i thought i saw her...darbie..i blinked twice and she was gone..i heard megatron and elita fighting and i quickly got up and ran for the fight and when i caught elita off guard by hitting her in side and helping megatron up...
Elita:Well well this has been a surprise...Megatron and Optimus Prime working together to get rid of their once love...
Megatron:Elita put the weapon down..this is not you...
Elita:It doesn't matter anymore! you will both die and this world will be destroyed and our planet will be restore!!
Optimus:Elita! Megatron gave you your warning if you don't put down your weapon now I..
i paused and look at megatron
Optimus:We will kill you
She begins to laugh like she has no emotion at all...
Elita:I love to see you try!
Megatron charged first and i followed him and we began to fight...Elita grew stronger and its hard to defeat her..
Me and Megatron fell to the ground feeling tired...
Elita:Now this will end!!
My eyes become black and all i could hear were evil thoughts and i felt this evil energy run through me...and i felt like i shouldn't let this evil feeling take over me but i'm not strong enough for it to not takeover my body
Megatron P.O.V
Elita is too strong..me and Optimus lay on the ground breathless and i look at Optimus his eyes were getting darker by the minute..i never saw him like this..the next thing i know...He charges at Elita and starts to hit her and throwing her against the wall and making her fall to the ground..
Megatron:Optimus..
Optimus slowly turns towards me and his blue eyes were now blackish purple..he starts walking towards me and he helped me up and he acted like he was going to shake my hand for a minute but then he grabs my hand and swings me against the wall..
i look up at him and see that he was getting ready to kill me...but then something stood in front of me..i couldn't believe my eyes who it was..
Darbie P.O.V
When Primus sent me back i felt this tingling feeling inside me and i woke up seeing Optimus and Megatron fighting Elita...
I saw Optimus and Megatron laying on the ground breathless and tired..then optimus went haywire...he attacked Elita ending up knocking her out and now he's going after megatron...he was going to kill megatron! i need to make peace...not another war! i ran in between optimus and megatron before he struck down his sword...
I looked up and saw Optimus eyes were black with a tint of purple
Optimus:Darbie?..
i heard Elita coughing and groaning while she was trying to get up
Elita:That's impossible..no i killed you!!
Darbie:Optimus it's me..put your weapon down..
i looked at optimus black eyes
Optimus:Darbie is dead! She died because of me!
What is he talking about?
Darbie:No no look at me...
i grabbed his face to make him look at me..
Darbie:I'm alive..i'm not leaving you...
His eyes were still black it's like he can't see me or hear me..
Megatron:Darbie this isn't him..
i looked behind me and saw Megatron standing up..
Darbie:Optimus..please this isn't you!
Megatron:Please brother listen to darbie..
Optimus:Darbie is dead! Megatron is the main reason why she is dead!
He went to charge at megatron but he misses him
Darbie:Optimus! i'm right here!!
Optimus:No she's only in my head!
i heard elita laughing
Elita:He's so far gone that he doesn't even realize that your here!
Darbie:Why are you doing this?
Elita:I want my life back! i want revenge!
Darbie:By killing me and trying to start all over and destroying this world for yours?
Elita:No hard feelings?
she started laughing. I turn around and saw Optimus standing there with his sword in his hand and then the next thing i know Elita was coming after me..until Megatron tackled her and they went rolling over the edge of the ship...
I quickly ran to them and saw that megatron was hardly holding on and elita holding his hand while they were dangling from the edge..
Darbie:Megatron! hold on...
he looked at me surprise..
Megatron:Why are you helping me?!
Darbie:Because if i don't it will only cause another war!
i turn around and saw Optimus coming near us and i knew it wasn't going to be pretty..
Optimus:Megatron! Your life will end here! this is for the sparkache that you cause me! this is for darbie!
Darbie:Optimus!! IM ALIVE!!!
Megatron:Optimus! Darbie is here right in front of you!
i was trying to help Megatron up but elita kept pulling him down with her..Optimus was trying to kill Megatron because of me
Everything was going so fast..Optimus is fixing to kill both elita and megatron and his eyes aren't the blue that i remember! this isn't him!
Darbie:Optimus!
i grabbed his arm and he looked at me with just hatred all over him..
I pulled him closer to me praying to primus that this will help him come back to me..the Optimus that i know..the one that saved me..he looked at me and i leaned closer to his lips and pressed mine onto his..
When my lips were on his i saw his past..the fall of cypertron..megatron and him..elita..and then it flashes forward to me being in the middle of it and me being what he fell in love with..
When i separated from him i saw his eyes flickering back to blue and watery
Optimus:D-Darbie? your alive?!