Chapter 6

James P.O.V
I was checking the old man that me and Will saved...then I heard Ratchets sirens and I heard Will..
Will:Optimus is down!
I told my men to stay put and I told Will to come with me to Optimus...
When we get there I hear Ratchet saying "he's gonna be okay" Will went to talk to Ironhide and I went to see if Optimus was still awake..
Ratchet:James..he is in recharge or other words sleeping
James:Oh...okay...is he gonna be okay?
Ratchet:Yes..he will be fine...but we need to get him back to the base!
I called the base hoping Darbie will answer...
Darbie: hello?
James: Darbie! Thank God you answer!
Darbie: What's going on James?
James: Optimus got hurt! And I need you to...
I hesitated to ask what I needed her to do but I had to help Optimus...
James: I need you to bring that big truck that I told you about if one of the autobots got hurt
Every one looked at me
Will:What?!?! She can't come into this place the Decepticons are still out!!
Ratchet:And If the Decepticons see Optimus at this stage they would easily come and finish it too Will!
James:I'm trying to save a friend and it's time that we save him instead of him saving us!
James: So Darbie...can you?
Darbie: I'm already in the truck and I'm about to be there...
James: thank you cousin!
Everybody looks so mad but I'm helping the Bot that always puts us human first!
Bee P.O.V
Apparently I got to caught up playing around with the Decepticons because I seen Optimus down and I ran over there and I got even more madder when they told me that MY ANGEL WAS COMING!!
Bee:What in the hell! She can't come! The Decepticons might still be out!!!
James:She'll be fine!
And there she was! She got out of the truck that she was driving with her brown hair in her eyes as the wind blew to show her angel face
Darbie:James! What do I need to do?
James:Darbie! I need you to..
I seen Optimus waking up and he looked so in pain...
James:Darbie! Come over here and talk to Optimus and I'll get the truck ready and we can load him up!
Darbie came running and she sat beside Optimus and started rubbing his faceplate and that made me jealous...and she talked to him so soft..that really made me mad...
Darbie P.O.V
I wasn't scared at all to be out..it hurt my heart that Optimus was hurt I tried to comfort him by rubbing his face and talking to him soft...and he smiled at me and fell back to sleep...
I heard James saying everything was ready and they were attaching Optimus to something and they lifted him up and put him on the back of the truck I heard Optimus moan a little when they put him down and i shh him and I told him I'm still here and he calm down...and we got to the base and got him on a bed looking thing..and Ratchet said let him rest and so we did...
Optimus P.O.V
Where am I...wait is that....it can't be...
Elita???
Elita: Optimus..I chose you...
What!!! This is a dream! Wait is that me?!
Optimus: Elita...I love you and I'll do anything to keep you safe...
I remember that kiss...
Wait!! Don't leave!! Turn around!! Megatron..what does he want?
Megatron:Elita!!!...I missed you so much!
Elita Run!!! Why can't she hear me!!!
Elita: Oh Megatron..your so sweet..
Megatron: Just think about you and our life's together my sweet spark..ain't it wonderful feeling..
Elita: oh...yes..
Oh no!! Elita!! Please don't tell him..
Megatron: what's the matter my sweet spark..
As he gets closer to her..
Elita: Megatron...I didn't chose you...
Megatron stopped and something snapped and he left
He left so he can find me!
Wait?!? What is he doing?
Oh no...
Starscream: master...calm down there is other fine femmes out there!
Megatron: But! None like her! I fell for her when we were only a sparkling!
Starscream: what if you take her away from Optimus?
No no! Don't you dare Megatron!
Megatron: it will be hard to starscream...but I'm not letting my brother have her!
No! Where am I going now what am I doing back here again..
Elita:Megatron! Please don't!
Megatron: You broke me and if I can't have you then he can't..
I heard her scream...and she felled where am I at!!!
Optimus: MEGATRON!!!
Here I come running to my Elita!
Optimus:Elita...please don't leave me..
Megatron: oh Optimus...look who I have!
No! No! Darbie!!!!
Optimus: Darbie??
Darbie: Optimus help...me!
Megatron: which one is it gonna be brother! Elita the one I killed because she chose you or Darbie the one that you fell for and the one that I want as a pet!
Megatron squeezes her really tight and she cry's...
Wait!?!? Stop?!?! OPTIMUS WAKE UP!!!
Optimus:Darbie!!!!!
I woke up and realized what I dreamed was a memory of how...Elita died...but when Darbie came into my dream...it didn't make sense... I can't go back to sleep! I feel fine but my spark does not! It's so confused right now and doesn't know what it wants!
I heard footsteps coming into my room
Ratchet:Optimus?? Are you alright?
Optimus:Umm...yes Ratchet...I just had a nightmare that's all...
Ratchet:About Elita?
Optimus:Ratchet..is the day that she died...the day Megatron killed her...
Ratchet:Optimus...it's only a memory...
Optimus:but Darbie was...
Ratchet sighs
Ratchet:You fallen for her...she reminds you of her...Elita...
Optimus:I don't know Ratchet...
Ratchet sigh and told me to not be thinking about any of that...I needed to rest...so I lay on my berth and rested...and thought about the war...