Chapter 68

Breakdown P.O.V
I lead them to the ship and they all looked worried and serious..I looked at Optimus to see that his eyes were still purple almost black kinda...
I fear that we might be too late for darbie...what if she's already...no! Don't think that! And what about knockout!? My best friend...he's either dead or suffering...
Bee:Breakdown?
I looked over to Bee and he looked like he was planning something..
Breakdown:Yes?
Bee:Do you know any ways to get in..without them spotting us
Breakdown:Bee I literally just told y'all that we have cameras everywhere!!
He told me shush
I looked at his curiously
Bee:Optimus doesn't want us to go in yet but there's something telling me that I need to go! So are you with me or..
Breakdown:Woah!..hold up your trying to get me kill because you have this feeling that you need to go in??
He nodded
Breakdown:Mhmm sorry but no I'm not risking my life for your feelings Bee!
Bee:We can get Knockout too!
Breakdown:Well no! I didn't know I was coming this way just to save Darbie and not save my best friend wow! Thanks for the update!
I was being sooo sarcastic and it was pissing him off
Bee:We are gonna get there too late if we listen to Optimus! Darbie is going to be property to Megatron bout time we reach her and your best friend will be dead!
I heard someone coming up behind me and I saw Optimus..and that's when I thought I was going to die..his eyes were closing in with darkness as he stares down at Bee he comes closer and which I almost want to run and hide but I didn't..
Optimus:I'm doing this for the sake of her life! Now I understand that you want to get her before I can reach her but if that happens I will hunt you down and kill you!
Bee glares at him while Optimus just gives him the stare that all of us don't like...
Optimus:Now like I said we will wait until the sunrises and that's when we attack and finish this once and for all!
He walks away from bee leaving my legs shaking but Bee looks pissed even more
Bee:I'm going so I can just piss him off more! So are you coming with me or not?
Should I go and save knockout and risk my life or stay and risk him being dead when I get to him...
What is it going to be?!
Optimus P.O.V
I walked away there's something inside of me that wants to hurt everybody that's in my way..I looked up at the stars and remembered the night when me and Darbie walked outside and it was nothing but stars shining brightly on her delicate face..
Flashback
Darbie:Optimus you know he's your brother...you can't just kill him
I got up to walk away
Optimus:Darbie do you not understand the only way for him to stop coming after you is if I kill him!
Darbie:Your own brother..Optimus..look
She grabbed my hand
Darbie:I know your trying to protect me but..killing your own brother can't be the solution..
Optimus:Darbie he took everything from me! And now he's trying to take you..I'm not gonna let that happen not on my watch...
Flashback Ended
Darbie is in the hands of Megatron
And I let it happen because I was so blind to see that Elita was here all along...
Ironhide:Optimus the sun is rising
I looked out to the horizon and saw the sky turning orange
Optimus:Is the others ready
Ironhide:Yes! Everyone's ready
I nodded and started to head my way
Ironhide:Optimus...Darbie she's gonna be alright..she's a strong woman believe me!
I chuckled at the thought of her pinning him down when she was practicing...
Optimus:That my friend she is..
I got to everyone and I looked to see if they were ready to end this
Optimus:Autobots we are not just here to save our friends and love ones we are here to destroy this war once in for all!
I looked to see their reaction was feel with hope
Optimus:Now we all know what to do..So Autobots Roll Out!
Starscream P.O.V
Today is the big day for lord Megatron and of course the future queen I wonder how many sparklings we will have running around here? Oh! Or how is knockout gonna take it if he's still alive for that matter! The way I heard things were getting more and more interesting...Megatron is gonna make sure Optimus falls! He's gonna make this pathetic place his! And as for our pathetic Decepticon Knockout..he will either be killed or he will kill himself! I know knockout for along time and he wouldn't stand to see his love to be with a another man..
I walked by the dressing room where Darbie should be getting ready but I saw her escaping! I quickly ran for her and tackle her down
Elita:Ow! You little...
Starscream:Where do you think your going Darbie?!
She starts to laugh
Elita:Looks like I fooled you too!
Scrap it's Elita
I got up and did not help her up or anything..
Elita:Is that how you treat femmes around here?
I just glared at her
And she rolled her eyes and walked off...
Why was she leaving Darbie's room?
What is she up to?