Chapter 55

Knockout P.O.V
Did that really happen?
Did she really kiss me...am I winning her spark?
I watched her go to sleep with the thought of me having her...
I went to get something to drink and I kept hearing noises outside and so I went to go explore to see what it was..
I didn't see anything but then I saw two blue eyes looking at me
Knockout:Hey! Come out!
It took off running and I chased after them and when I caught up to them I tackled them and when I saw who it was surprise me..
Arcee:Well well I see Knockout has finally got the girl?
Knockout:What are you doing here Arcee?!
Arcee:Oh you see doing some pathetic autobot work you know? So I don't blow my cover that I'm working for the Decepticons?
Knockout:Right...
Arcee:So where is Darbie?
Knockout:Why should I tell you?
She started laughing
Arcee:You know you can trust me..is she falling for you yet? I mean we all knew your plan in the beginning when you first saw her!
Knockout:I don't know...
Arcee:Tell me knockout..what if Megatron finds you? What are you gonna do then? She will be with the dark lord himself!
Knockout:She won't! She's save! From all of this! The war!
Arcee:Have you looked at the war now!! Ever since she step foot into this war it has been more deadlier than ever knockout!
I looked down knowing she's right..
Arcee:Megatron wants her because he knows that she will hurt Optimus! And Optimus will be so weak that Megatron can easily kill him!
We heard a twig snapped and we both shut up and loaded our guns but it was only a animal..
Knockout:And you know what will happen to her then! She will be used like a toy and I can't see that happen!
Arcee:Look just hear me out okay? Take Darbie to Megatron and this war will end once and for all! Megatron will be in control and Optimus will fall!
Knockout:No! I will not do that!
Arcee grows even more angry
Arcee:Fine! But I'm warning you if you get caught I won't be there to save you!
She turned
Arcee:Just think about it..
And she drove off..
I went to go back and I saw Darbie standing in the door way..
Knockout:Darbie what are you doing? 
She looks at me confused..
Knockout:Darbie?..
She just smiles and motions me to follow her so I did..and I lost her in the dark...
Knockout:Darbie? Where did you go?
I went to my room to see if she was there and she was! Asleep! Then who was there at the door?...could it be?..nah it's just my mind playing games with me..
I got in the bed with her and wrapped her in my arms tight as if I never wanna let go of her..
Arcee P.O.V
What is Knockout thinking! I mean he's just thinking about himself! That selfish bas...
I heard someone coming my way
Arcee:Hello?
I heard it coming closer and I stood my ground..
Arcee:Show yourself coward!
I heard her laugh and she came out..
Darbie?
Arcee:Darbie! He let you go!
She laughed more
Elita:You think I'm Darbie?
Arcee:Yes...
Elita:I guess this means we actually do look alike huh Arcee?
Wait...Elita?!
Arcee:Elita?! How is this possible!?
You died! Megatron killed you?!
Elita:Did he? Besides I was listening to yours and that really hot guys conversation I think his name was Knockout..
Arcee:Yes that's his name..Wait why are you here?! What do you want?!
Elita:What you want Arcee..I want that femme gone! Out of my loves life!
Arcee:Ha! Which one!? Last time I remember you had both brothers!
Elita:Ahh..But doesn't she have your lovers spark as well?
I looked at the ground..
Elita:I know you are playing both sides Arcee..
Arcee:How!?
Elita:Oh please I know everything..I even know your carrying someone's sparkling..
Arcee:How do you know that?! I want answers now!
Elita:Please Arcee we both know Bee isn't the father...am I right?
How does she know all this?
Elita:WheelJack is! Am I correct!? You and him hit it off before you and bee did! And when you find out you were sparked you wanted Bee to be with you so you said Bee is the father to your sparkling so he can raise a sparkling that's not even his!
Arcee:Yes..But.
Elita:And they don't even know do they!?
Arcee:Don't you dare!
She laughs
Elita:Then lets make us a little deal alright Arcee?
Arcee:Fine! As long they don't find out!
She laughed even more evil..
Elita:Alright lets get one thing straight that we both want..
Arcee and Elita:Darbie dead!
Bee P.O.V
I've been so so so i don't even know anymore! Every since that coward took Darbie away from me and then Arcee telling me I'm going to be a father! No! I don't believe this! I'm not this sparklings father!
WheelJack:Bee I have to talk to you about something?
Bee:If it's about this sparkling that is not mine then no I don't want to talk about it!
WheelJack:It's about Arcee...I'm in love with her...but she's in love with you and she's carrying your sparkling...
I went straight to Ratchet after what he said because something doesn't seem right..
Ratchet:Ahh! Isn't it the new father..what can I help you with Bee?
Bee:I'm not this sparklings father!
WheelJack:Really dude you just left me with very important stuff that I need to tell you and you just walk away!
Bee:Do you not want Arcee or not!
Ratchet:Wait what?
WheelJack:Yes I do but-
Bee:Okay Ratchet I want you to do a DNA test whenever Arcee gets back!
Ratchet:Bee your the only one that had-
WheelJack:Umm..that's another thing I need to talk to you about bee..
Bee:Yes! See WheelJack could be the father!
Ratchet:I see what I can do..
Me and WheelJack left the room and it was quiet...
Bee:So I'm just gonna say..Congratulations If your the father
WheelJack:Yea Umm thanks same to you..
I heard Arcee coming and I quickly ran to her but what I didn't expect was she had someone with her..and when I saw who it was...my spark dropped....
Bee:Darbie?...