Chapter 15

Decepticons
Knockout P.O.V
I gather all my supplies for this project!
Since my little plan came into my head yesterday I talked to Megatron about it and he thinks it's impossible but I don't! I'm going to do it!
Starscream:Knockout what exactly are you going to do?
Knockout:It's called my your own business screamer!
Starscream:I'm serious knockout!
Knockout:And I'm serious screamer!
He walks off and then my buddy Breakdown...
Breakdown:Knockout! What are you doing!
Knockout:So you know that fleshy that Megatron is obsessed with?
Breakdown:Yea I heard you were going to do some type of experiment on her!
Knockout:Exactly! I am going to make her a Bot!
Breakdown:Exactly how? That's impossible! I mean a fleshy into a transformer! How!
Knockout:We did it back on Cypertron and I just have to remember what step is next!
Then I remember that I wrote it down in my lab notes while my teacher was teaching it to me...just thinking about my teacher back on Cypertron gave me chills...Shockwave! And then when I was in school for doctoring was worst!! Ratchet...a autobot!
Breakdown just walked away and I looked for my notes and when I found them...I remember this drawing that I drew...about this femme that I somewhat had a crush on but she died during the war..she was beautiful..Mayb I can use this for the fleshy experiment..
Autobots
Ratchet P.O.V
Yesterday was not good! I remember watching knockout and I know he was thinking something! And it was not good...I remember that back on Cypertron when he was learning to become a doctor but he was also learning from a mad scientist shockwave! I remember looking at his notes and I remember that formula that I hope he forgotten! The Transformation Shock..it's where they can change anything to be like us! What if he started thinking about doing that to Darbie...and then I remember when they first tried the experiment...it failed..the experiment died! It's in possible no bot can do it!
Bee P.O.V
Yesterday I wanted to kill Megatron!!! He is not taking my Angel away from me! I know Optimus has something for her! But I'm not letting him win..i remember Darbie and James arguing last night...I went to go check on Darbie this morning and she was asleep still.. I then saw Ratchet...he looked like he was thinking about something..
Bee:What are you doing Ratchet?
Ratchet:Uhh nothing bee!
He jumped when I asked him...
Bee:Okay what are you thinking?
Ratchet:If I told you I was doing nothing means I'm not thinking either!
Oh right...I forgot he was a grouch
Bee:Okay Ratchet..
Ratchet leaves and mumbles as he goes
Then I started thinking about my angel..I wonder how she is feeling...
Darbie P.O.V
I woke up with my eyes red and I looked rough! It scared me when I looked in the mirror when I got out of bed..I got a shower to wash my mess up make up off..I remember that fight with James...I remember the last time I seen my mom..I remember how I got into this picture...as I was putting on my makeup..I noticed someone at my bathroom door...
It was James...
Darbie:James...
James:Darbie..I'm sorry of what I said
Darbie:No James..I'm sorry for reacting like that..
James:I understand what your going through Darbie...I just want you safe..
Darbie:I will be safe here James..because my cousin is gonna protect me with help of his friends
James hugs me and I hug him back and he lets me finish getting dressed...
As I finish getting ready I heard a knock on my door and I open the door and it was Bee!
Bee:Darbie! How you feeling
I pulled him in my room and hugged him
Bee:Oh..are you okay?
Darbie:Yes..I just really miss you!
Bee:Well...every body misses Bee when he's nowhere around
I laugh at him and I didn't know what to wear so I ask be for any suggestions
Darbie:How about this?
I pull out black shorts and a button up shirt
He really like that
Bee:Yes that outfit!!
I laugh and I was about to take off my pajamas until I saw bee staring at me
Darbie:Umm bee..you gonna turn around or...
Bee:Oh I'm sooo sorry..
I laugh and he turned around
And I quickly put on my outfit
Darbie:Okay what you think?
He just stared at me the whole time!
Bee:You look good!
I blushed a little
Darbie:Thanks Bee! Now let's go out and see everybody!