Chapter 80

Shockwave P.O.V
I went into the lab where Knockout was at to tell him the wonderful news but also sad news about the femme that brainwashed my sons head..when i got there i saw he was losing a lot of energon..
Knockout:Shockwave! Get out!!
Shockwave:Woah! I came here to help my son! not kill him!
Knockout:Oh really!? then what was that back there with a gun up my back!?
Shockwave:That was just for show! and of course to get Darbie distracted which..
I looked at him as i was trying to stop the energon from escaping his body and i could see how worry he was..
Knockout:Which what!?
he grabbed my shoulder looking for answers..
Shockwave:Knockout..i'm sorry son but darbie..
Knockout:No! don't you say it!
Shockwave:Son you need to know..
Knockout:Your lying!
Shockwave:Son..listen..
Knockout:Your not my father!!
He started pushing me away and i could see tears in his eyes..
Shockwave:Knockout! stop let me fix you up!
Knockout:What happened to darbie!? What happened to my angel?!
I heard the sadness in his voice as he was shouting at me..
Shockwave:Darbie was shot by Elita..
He wasn't moving anymore..i looked at him and saw he was looking for more information..
Shockwave:Darbie is dead Knockout...
Knockout starts to cry..
Knockout:No...No..Your lying to me..
Shockwave:Knockout..darbie is gone! Why would I lie to you!?
Knockout voice became weak and he was losing too much energon..
Knockout:Let..me..die..
Shockwave:No! i will not let that happen!
I quickly moved him into the other lab and saw Breakdown and Arcee and a sparkling and i saw flashback of Knockout when he was a sparkling..when i saved him..when i took him..when i became his father..
I looked and saw Knockout was barely conscious..
Breakdown came running towards me leaving Arcee alone
Breakdown:Knockout! your going to be okay...
As i was moving Knockout to the table..
i was injecting him to make him go to sleep before i go into surgery..
Knockout:Darbie..
Breakdown:Yes..it's okay..don't worry about her..
He grabbed his arm and whispered..
Knockout:Shes gone....
then he fell into sleep while tears were falling down..
Breakdown looked at me..and i nodded and told him that darbie was shot by elita and did not make it..
Breakdown began to form tears in his eyes..
WHAT DID THIS FEMME DO TO EVERYONE!?
Knockout will never be the same..unless..
I started to fix on Knockout wound and when i was stitching him back up..i got the cords out and everything to fix my sons head..
Breakdown:What are you doing?!
Shockwave:i'm fixing my sons head! he will never be the same and he will suffer and he will never be happy again! do you want to see your friend like this or do you want to see him before all of this!?
He looked at me and started to walk out
Shockwave:This will stay between us! Got it?
Breakdown stopped and looked at me and walked out with sadness..
As i was hooking the machine up to knockout he was waking up and he was saying her name..
Shockwave:Shh..this pain will go away..this will all go away! this never happened you never met her..you don't know her...she is an enemy!
After i said that i hit the button and all the memory of darbie is being erase! and i couldn't believe what i was doing to my son..i was brainwashing him!
Breakdown P.O.V
Darbie..the femme that actually gave me hope for changing..is dead..how am i gonna tell Arcee?..
I return back to Arcee and see she was feeding her sparkling and she quickly sat up
Arcee:How is he? is he okay??
The thought of him being brainwashed just made my stomach turn and twist..this is wrong..darbie did something to all of us including megatron! and shockwave is brainwashing Knockout to erase the femme he truly loves..
Arcee:Breakdown?..
What i'm fixing to tell Arcee is going to be hard..
Breakdown:Darbie is dead..
I looked up and saw tears where forming in her eyes..
Arcee:What?..no
Breakdown:Elita shot her..
She starts to cry and i came to her and wrapped her in a hug and let her cry on me
Arcee:This is my fault..darbie..she's gone because of me!
Breakdown:No...this is not your fault you tried to stop this and guess what! you came out and told us the truth! imagine what would have happen if you didn't...Elita is just evil and she will pay for what she has done..
I start to hold her tight and i heard the sparkling crying and she looked at him..
Arcee:Shh..mommy is right here...
Breakdown:He senses the emotion in the room..
she giggled..
Arcee:Can you lay with me?..
Breakdown:Of course...
We lay there and started talking about memories of darbie until she fell asleep..and my mind went to Knockout..what will happen if someone mentions her name...he be confused and i wouldn't know what to do..because if i tell him that he was brainwashed...it would be the end of Shockwave..
Megatron P.O.V
Darbie kissed Optimus and Optimus finally sees that darbie is alive..and not a ghost!
i was still hanging over the edge waiting for someone to help me! Elita was trying to drag me down with her! i was not ready to leave this world yet! I still have a lot of evil plans to do to this planet!
Elita:Fall with me Megatron! Then it would just be me and you!
Megatron:You had your chance!
I started shaking my legs trying to throw her off but it wasn't working..
I heard someone screaming and i saw Starscream falling and his wing was ripped off
Megatron:Starscream!
Elita:No..
They took out Starscream..now they will pay!
As soon i get up i will take my queen and rule this world as king and then create our world and i will run two worlds! as darbie by my side being my queen!