Chapter 74

Optimus P.O.V
No! how could she do this? she is now his!! i saw her kiss this monster and it only made me more angry..i felt that strong feeling in my energon...i felt everything inside me turning from bright as day to black as night...
Bee:Darbie?..
Bee was waking up from what Megatron had done to him
and Knockout was losing a lot of energon
i looked at darbie and she was crying when she saw me...
i couldn't stand it anymore
i broke free from the chains and started to strike down everyone that was in my way to get to Megatron
Darbie P.O.V
I looked at Optimus and all i could see was hatred and i started to cry
i looked at bee to see he had just woke up and he was confused...
i did this to save them...to save all of them and then that's when Optimus broke free and started attacking and that's when the others did too! my spark was starting to feel a relief until megatron put his hands on me
Megatron:Now my queen since you are mine i order you to stay here and not do anything! if you don't i will make you watch all them die in front of those gorgeous eyes!
He smiles and runs forward to the others
i looked beside me and saw Knockout laying there lifeless..i ran over there to see if he was still alive which he was...i dragged him to a better place i know i was hurting him when i was dragging him...i could feel his pain and it broke my spark...
I'm not listening to Megatron because today he is going to die either i will or Optimus will! ...i took knockout away from the war zone and took him to the lab
Darbie:Knockout hold on i'm going to help you!
i got to the lab and locked the doors and placed him on the lab table
Knockout:Darbie...
He spoken so soft and weak
Darbie:Yes! i'm here..
Knockout:Why?...why did you do that?
Darbie:Shh!...Lets get you fixed up
Knockout:I don't want to be fixed up! Now i just want to die!
Darbie:What?! Why?
Knockout:Darbie!! don't you get it! i love you! i wanted you from the beginning! and now! that's all changed!
i sat quiet not knowing what to say...
i heard him hiss in pain when he went to sit up
Knockout:Darbie..I love you...I know what i did to you...you will never forgive me but i've been trying...i want you to know that...i am not a Decepticon! I took you away to try to protect you and love you...i knew you didn't belong in this...and this whole time i was trying to keep you away from megatron and now look where you are!!
Darbie:Knockout...shh...
i got close to his beat up face and saw tears were coming down...
Knockout:I know...you don't want to hear it but i need it to come out...Darbie..I love you from day one i knew that this was something dangerous and fun at the same time...i knew you were gonna be hard to get but when i got to know you more i just fall for you even more..and i wanted you to be mine...to be my angel...
Darbie:Knockout...
I got close to his lips as i looked at his watery eyes and i slowly place my lips upon his...i felt him relax when i was kissing him when i broke the kiss he just looked at me...
Darbie:I need to go...i need to end this war now Knockout...
Knockout:No! stay...please?
Darbie:Knockout i have to...or this whole planet will die!
Knockout:Then i will go!
Darbie:No! i need you here...i need you to stay here and rest...please
i kissed him again and i ran back to the war zone hoping nobody is dead...yet
Bee P.O.V
I woke up to see Darbie kissing Megatron...and i was shocked...i knew this had to be a dream! why would she do that! kissing a monster like him!
i said her name and saw she was crying i knew from that moment that she did that to save us..but that's when Optimus devil side came out to play he broke the chains and attacked everyone that was in his way! The others followed Optimus on attacking mode and started killing...i looked over and saw darbie was gone my sparked drops! i start to look everywhere for her until she comes flying in killing a decepticon...
Bee:Darbie!
i ran over to her and hugged her...
Darbie:Bee!!
Bee:We need to talk!
Darbie:When can we talk bee!?
we were both fighting a decepticon on each side
Bee:As soon all them are dead!!
darbie came near me and kissed me on the cheek and that boosted up my fighting skills!
Arcee P.O.V
I lay there weak and cold and i felt horrible...i looked down and saw everyone fighting...and then i heard his voice..
Breakdown:Arcee?...
my spark stopped i either knew i was going to die or i was going to feel a lot of pain
Arcee:Breakdown...
he came rushing by me which was surprising
Arcee:What are you doing?
Breakdown:I need to help you now! or you will lose your sparkling!!
i felt pain all around me i couldn't stand or anything!
Arcee:How do i know this is not a trick for you to kill me!
Breakdown:Because that my love would have already happened!
he gently picked me up bridal style and took me away from the others
Arcee:Why are you doing this?
i hiss in pain while we was rushing me to a room
Breakdown:Because...i care about you..i always have and i always will!
he kiss me on the forehead
Breakdown:Now lets get you to the lab so i can save you and this sparkling...
Wheeljack P.O.V
We attack on the decepticons and at the glimpse of my eye i saw breakdown carrying arcee and i quickly followed them and my spark is racing with the fear of me losing arcee and my sparkling...what is wrong?
Ironhide P.O.V
I lost sight of Elita! NOW! i can't find her! what if she has a target in darbie right now! i looked where darbie was and i saw that a decepticon was about to stab her and i jumped down on the decepticon squishing him like a bug
Darbie:Nice for you to drop by
she start to laugh and my mind was full of warning like Elita! she's watching her every move! so i decided to stay very close to her so maybe if i see her i can save her...
Ironhide:Aww you know i cant miss a good ass kicking!
We started slashing decepticons one by one and i glanced at bulkhead and smokescreen and they had piles of dead decepticons!
but then my mind start thinking..
Where's Arcee?
Megatron P.O.V
I now have a queen and now i am fight my pathetic brother and soon he will die! because soon i will threaten my queen to do the unthinkable and it will end his love for her! and it will make him suffer! and he be begging me to kill him but i will not do that i want him to suffer! it gives me great pleasure to see someone i hate to be in so much pain!