Chapter 50

Ratchet P.O.V
We've been searching for Darbie for weeks now and we haven't found any clues of her and we need to find her before it eats Optimus alive and we won't have a leader anymore! We did get a message from a unknown saying they have Darbie and they plan on keeping her! Every since Optimus came back from that battle when they took her..he was not himself..
Flashback
Optimus:I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER DARBIE!!
Bee:Optimus we will get her back!
Optimus:Your right we will!
I watched how Optimus started screaming at everybody and started chasing after Bee
Optimus:This! THIS IS YOUR FAULT
Ratchet:It's nobody's fault
Ironhide:Optimus..Ratchet is right..
Optimus:There going to hurt her!! They have her!! And Megatron has plans!! I can't! I don't want to lose her!
He starts kicking the tables that go flying through the room
Will and James come into the room
Will:What the hell is going on?!
James:Where's-
Optimus:DARBIE?! THEY TOOK HER!!! AND ITS MY FAULT!!
Will:Who was supposed to be watching her?!
James:Stop! Darbie is strong she'll get out! I know Darbie! We will get her back Okay Optimus?
Optimus:HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! This would have never happened if we never brought her here!
He stopped...
James:I..I promise her mother something..
Optimus:Wait..YOU DID THIS?!! YOU TOOK HER OUT OF SCHOOL WHERE SHE WAS HAPPY! AND A HUMAN!!! AND NOW LOOK WHERE SHES AT! ITS YOUR FAULT JAMES!!
WheelJack:Optimus it's not his fault it's nobody's!!
Bulkhead:Optimus calm down!
Optimus:HOW DID THEY EVEN KNOW!!!
Smokescreen:Know what Optimus?
He stops
Bee:WHERES ARCEE!?
WheelJack:I haven't seen her since we got back..
Smokescreen:Optimus! Your eyes!!
Will:Optimus we will start planning to get Darbie back! So just calm down!!
Ratchet:DONT YOU SEE! HE CANT!! DARBIE IS HIS...
I stopped and looked down..
Ratchet:Darbie is in the hands of Decepticons and one of those Decepticons killed his sweet spark back on our home planet!!
Everybody goes silent..
Bee:Oh there's Arcee!
Arcee walks out of her bedroom..
Arcee:I'm sorry I was looking for something that might help..
Optimus:AND?!??
Arcee:I'm sorry but I couldn't find it...
He slams his fist to the wall
Optimus:We are not resting until we get Darbie back here in my arms!
Bee:Hold up your arms? But who is the real reason why Darbie is in this mess huh?
Ratchet:THAT IS ENOUGH!
Optimus:Oh no let him speak..I'm not the one who broke her spark now am I?
Bee swings and Optimus catches it
Optimus:I'm in the mood to destroy something Bee..and I promise you! If you don't wanna die tonight then drop it and walk away!
Everybody looks so scared of what Optimus has become..
Bee walks away and goes to his room and slams the door
Optimus:Now! I want you to go to your rooms and get some rest! Because tomorrow all of you! Will be out! Working hard to find Darbie! Got it!!
Everybody shakes their heads and goes to their rooms
Optimus stands tall and then falls to the ground..with tears in his eyes
Will:Optimus..you need to get some rest!
James:This is my fault and I'm going to fix this!
Optimus:We will fix this!
His eyes are starting to turn back blue...
Ratchet:Optimus get some sleep we will talk more about this tomorrow...
Optimus:I will never be able to rest knowing Darbie is out there in their hands!
Ratchet:I thought you said that so that's why..
I gave him a shot to knock him out..
Optimus:No! Please..Dar-..I lo..
Optimus falls asleep..
Will and James go to their rooms and I  prayed to Primus that nothing happens to Darbie...because if so..Optimus will kill everybody...
Flash back Ended
I can't believe this...Optimus hasn't been himself every since..he's been yelling more..showing more anger than  ever before..this is worse than Elita...
I pray that Darbie is okay..It's been weeks and nothing so far...And I know Optimus...he's never..never going to give up on searching for his sweetspark...we might be looking for her for months...maybe years!