Chapter 7

Darbie P.O.V
I feel so bad for Optimus...I can't even stop thinking about the pain he was in...
James:Darbie...Are you okay?
Darbie:yes..I'm just worry about Optimus...
James:He's been through worse...
Darbie:What?!?! He has?
James:Darbie...yes he has...he's the leader and everybody knows if you take down the leader you take down all the soldiers at once
I felt even more worse for him...he doesn't deserve it at all!
Darbie:Can I go outside..and just get some air James?
James nodded
James:Stay near the base Darbie!
I shouted back..
Darbie:I WILL!
As I get out the wind starts to blow and it looks like a storm blowing in...i just stay out there listening to the thunder and watching the lightning light up the dark sky...it was beautiful...but I felt someone watching me...
Bee:Wow! 
I jumped and looked at Bee...
Darbie:Bee! You bout gave me a heart attack!
Bee:Oh sorry..
He laughed
Bee:It's so nice out...
Darbie:It's about to storm...
Bee:Maybe you need to come inside..
Darbie:No! I don't want to hear Optimus in pain...
Bee P.O.V
Ugh!!! Great!!! She feels bad for him which I do too but I don't want her to fall for him!
Bee:okay...well you wanna go for a ride?
She showed happiness when I asked that and she nodded and we were off on the road again...
But then a Red car caught my eye...
Knockout!...
I didn't wanna tell Darbie...so I asked..
Bee:Darbie hang on! Its gonna get fast
And she laughed and I hit the gas and we were off and he was following us and I had to lose him so I was doing those sharp turns and it took me five times to do..and I finally lost him and I quickly got back to the base and I remain calm and got Darbie to her cousin and asked if I can speak with Will
Bee:Will..umm
Will:C'mon Bee! I don't got all night!
Bee:You remember knockout?
We had a problem with him back then and we still do..and apparently Ironhide heard me ask Will...
Ironhide:yes! I remember that coward!
Oh great! I damn well know he is gonna kill me!
Bee:Well...umm he spotted me...and I umm..had
Will:Please don't tell me you had Darbie with you!
I sigh and shyly nodded
Then I heard Ironhide showing his guns and pointing them at me..
Will:Ironhide! Put down your weapon!
Ironhide:YOU KNOW DAMN! WELL TO NOT TAKE HER OUT THERE! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING BEE!?
Bee:I was trying to get her mind off of Optimus!!
Will:Well did he follow you?
Bee:Yes..but I lost him
James:Lost who?
Aww shit!
Ironhide:Bee?!
Bee:Knockout spotted me and I had Darbie with me..
James:WHA-
Bee:But! I lost him! So we all good!
James glared at me and then nodded and then my angel came out...
Darbie:What's all the yelling about?!?!
All four:NOTHING!
As we all answered at the same time
Darbie:Umm okay...well I'm just gonna go check on Optimus...
Uhhh!!! Again!!! He's a big Bot! Why don't you just stay out here and hang with me!!!
Ironhide:I heard him yell awhile ago..
Then the doctor came into the conversation...
Ratchet:He's doing fine...he could use some visitors tho Darbie..
Did he..did he just smiled at her!!
Bee:May I come with Darbie?
Ratchet looked at me...
Ratchet P.O.V
I know exactly what Bumblebee is doing...he's getting jealous that Darbie is being worried about Optimus I can sense it...and now Bumblebee ALMOST got Darbie caught by one of the Decepticons...
Ratchet:I think he only wants to see one person right now Bee..but I think me and you need to have a talk..
Apparently he knew what I mean...because he did not like it..
Darbie:Can I go now Ratchet?
Ratchet:Yes of course...
I watched her go to Optimus and then I turned toward bee and signal him to come and he did..
Bee:Look Ratchet! I don't know why you want to talk to me..
Ratchet:You know exactly well Bee!
Bee:okay let's talk then!
Ratchet:I told you to not get attached to her and what do you do!? You go off and almost get her spotted by Knockout!
Bee:I was trying to get her mind off of Optimus!
Ratchet:Why?!?! Bee?!? Why?!?
Bee:Why??? Because never in my life Ratchet have I felt more alive...since Darbie walked into that base..I felt different and I felt like I'm the one that needs to protect her! And I know Damn well that Optimus will be wanting her! And let me tell you Ratchet! The only reason why he will be wanting her is because she reminds him of Elita! But let me tell you something! Darbie is NOT! Elita!
I froze and just stand there...
Ratchet:Bee...how would you feel if you lost your sweet spark and the bot that killed her was Ironhide because she didn't love Ironhide only you...hmm?
Bee softened up a little..
Bee:I know what Optimus went through when he saw Elita dead and felt when Megatron killed her..but I'm not gonna let him win easy!
Bee walked out slamming the door in his room...as I just walked away and went back to the group where Ironhide was cleaning his guns and while Will and James looking at the maps for any Decepticon activity...as I just thought about the next war...about two autobots that fell for a human femme..