Chapter 49

Megatron P.O.V
As soon the Optimus figured out that my Decepticons took darbie he started collapsing by the minute! He was turning on his own recruits! It's amazing what she can do to him
I told the Decepticons to retreat because we already won this battle we have Darbie now and there's no way for them to get her back! As soon we get to ship I go and get my self clean up before I go talk to my queen
I saw images in my head about what we can do to this dark planet and the sparklings that we will have and the sparks that I'll break because I have their Femme
I remember something..I remember when I took Elita out for dinner..I remember I kissed her..I held her hand..I told her I love her..
But yet again she loved the other pathetic brother...and it shattered my spark and now my spark has no feelings it's cold inside..i was a golden spark but now it's just a black spark where no light of day can shine in without darkness coming over it
I was getting ready to go talk to my queen till Starscream
Starscream:Master..where are you off to?
Megatron:To the new queen of course
Starscream:Master we-
Breakdown:Lord Megatron I cant find Knockout!
What does he mean he can't find Knockout
Megatron:What do you mean?..
Starscream:Also I haven't seen Darbie
Megatron:Nobody isn't it yet!
Breakdown:Wait..Darbie is on the ship?
Megatron:You should know! I told you to capture her!!
He sat back I ran to the room where she's supposed to be at and she's not there turns out my stupid Decepticons failed
Megatron:STARSCREAM!!!
Both breakdown and Starscream came running in..
They were arguing and my energon was boiling inside of me I know who took her!
Megatron:KNOCKOUT TOOK HER!
Knockout P.O.V
When she saw me
When I saw her
I know there's something between us I know she will fall for me..
Maybe not yet but as soon she sees who Im truly am she can forget the autobots and be with me
Knockout:Darbie?..
I still had her tied up where she couldn't come after me
She was looking at the ground..sad..she was crying and it broke my spark..
Knockout:Darbie..please don't cry..here let me
I went to untie her and she just lay there,.
Darbie:Why are you doing this to me?..
Knockout:As soon you came into this war..you were drawn by the leaders and I couldn't let them have you..so I took you away so you wouldn't have to repeat history..
Darbie:Now you want me to fall in love with you..
I looked at her eyes...they were broken I do want her..but I know how things go..if I tell her yes then she'll never will but if I say no then I will have a better chance of having her..
Knockout:No my angel..I just want you safe from all this..
I lied about making her mine
Darbie:I want to go home..
Knockout:No! You can't! Megatron wants you! He wants you to be his queen and what do you think this whole battle was today? To kidnap you but I got to you first and saved you from it!
Darbie:But the others..the autobots
Knockout:..if it makes you feel better I will send them a message telling them you are safe and not in this war..
Darbie:No..their my family..
Knockout:I'm sorry but no..you will listen to me Darbie!
I was getting quit aggravated with her whining and crying but I have to think to myself that I just kidnap her...
Darbie P.O.V
Ugh! Why me? I didn't do anything!
I just crawled up in a little ball and cry and I tried to call Optimus but Knockout took all the comn-links that I had out..I popped my head up and I see Knockout staring at me..
Darbie:So what now...what is your plan on doing with me?..
He just raised his eyebrow and smiled at me with evil in his eyes
Knockout:My angel..I'm going to protect you no other bot will ever see you again! You are not gonna be in this fight!
Darbie:But I promise you I will find a way to get out! Even if it takes years but I will escape from here!
Knockout looks at the ground?
Darbie:Plus where am I gonna sleep at?
Knockout:With me
I laugh
Darbie:Oh your funny!
Knockout:I'm serious Darbie!
Darbie:I rather sleep on the floor!
Knockout:Be my guest
I stopped laughing and he starts laughing..wow he has pretty teeth..what?! Eww stop Darbie!
Darbie:Your kidding right?
Knockout:Nope! Either my bed or the hard cold floor for you!
I rolled my eyes and said I was sleeping on the floor there's no way ill be in bed with this guy ever! He was shocked at my answer and told me goodnight and went to his room..I walked around exploring for a way to escape also I was looking for a pillow so I wouldn't wake up with my back killing me..I didn't find anything but it's just the way it is..I lay there looking at the ceiling thinking of my escape plan and I drifted off to sleep..
I started dreaming
I was back at the base with Optimus and the others..I was walking to Optimus room and he grabbed me and kissed me and I fell into the kiss and he was demanding more but I was scared and ran out and when I did I saw Megatron waiting for me he grabbed me pulled me and had a sword up to my throat and he had Optimus locked up and made me watch how he suffered every time I did something wrong..I started crying and I saw Megatron go in the cellar and grabbed Optimus by the throat getting ready to stab him and I screamed when he stabbed Optimus and fell to my knees when he pull out the sword that was in Optimus spark..
I woke up and I wasn't in the same spot that I fell asleep at..I was in a warm soft bed..and when I looked around I saw knockout right next to me!