Chapter 24

Darbie P.O.V
I walked around and gotten use to my new body...
Ratchet:Darbie..you ready to see the others
I nodded and he open the door and I see everybody standing as their eyes stared at me..
Ironhide:Darbie??
Darbie:It's me guys...
They just stood there with a Aww on there faces..I saw Will coming my way
Will:Darbie...I'm glad your still with us!
Darbie:Oh me too Will
Why is everybody so quiet...
Darbie:Umm are you guys okay?
WheelJack P.O.V
Woah...she's pretty hot...I used to think Arcee was hot but Darbie...she out beat her! But I'm so glad that she didn't die...she's kinda the only femme here I can trust...
Ironhide P.O.V
I can't believe it...Darbie...she turned into one of us...this is..WOW!! She looks good but I bet you WheelJack is thinking the same thing..but if Optimus and Bee are all ready into it then I sure don't want to be in any part of it...
Darbie P.O.V
As I was scanning the room I noticed something...
Darbie:Where's Optimus? Where's Bee?
They all looked at Ratchet for the explanation
Ratchet:Darbie..Optimus is out on a drive while Bee is with your cousin doing something...
Darbie:Call them in...I want to see them
I heard a cough like smirk from Arcee
Darbie:Umm Arcee..
Arcee:Umm Darbie...
Darbie:Do you have a problem with me?
Arcee:Oh no..it's just I don't like you hitting on my guy..
Darbie:Who's your guy?
Smokescreen:It's nobody Darbie...Arcee is just being a bi-
Ratchet:That is enough!
I looked over at Ratchet he nodded his head to come here and I looked back at Arcee and she was boiling..I can tell she doesn't like me...
I walk over there and Ratchet starts talking to me
Ratchet:Darbie..since your a..
Darbie:Yes I know..
Ratchet:I believe..you could be some help around here..
Darbie:What you mean?
Ratchet:We always need another hand around here and I was wondering if you would like to be a student
Darbie:Student??
Ratchet:Yes! I'll teach you! I'll teach you how it was before the war how the war begin and how Cypertron fallen
Darbie:I'll be like you? Like fighting in war?..
Ratchet:Only Optimus will make that decision...
I nodded and I heard Bees engine and I saw him and I heard his voice
Bee:Where's Darbie?
I walked out and he was staring at me and James walks out and he looks like he's been crying
Darbie:James...Bee
James:Darbie...YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!
Darbie:I'm sorry...I didn't know that I was gonna be like this...
James:I know Darbie..I'm just glad you didn't die on me..
I laughed and I looked at bee
Darbie:Bee?..
Bee:Darbie I'm sorry I didn't protect you!...I got you into this I'm sorry Darbie!!
He gave me a hug and I just stood there like an idiot doing nothing
Darbie:Bee I promise it's okay..it's nobodies fault..
I hugged him back and I saw Arcee walk out of the room
Bee:You look beautiful Darbie...
I blushed but instead of me having red cheeks I had blue tint on my face
Darbie:Thanks Bee
I smiled at him and he hugged me and whispered
Bee:Darbie...I would be lost without you...thank you Primus your okay...
I smiled and hugged him
Ratchet:So Darbie...What's it gonna be?
Bee:What is he talking about Darbie??
Darbie:Ratchet offered to teach me the past on Cypertron and the body of a transformer since I'm you know..
Bee:But doesn't that mean she could go out and fight with us too?
Ratchet:Only Optimus will decide that..
Bee:Darbie I do not wa-
Ratchet:SO! Darbie what do you say?
Darbie:Yes!
I looked at Bee and he looked pretty pissed but why?...
Optimus P.O.V
I should go back to the base to see her...but what if she hates me because I brought her into this and now she's a transformer...I know Ratchet comn-linked me saying Darbie wanted to see me but what if she doesn't really wanna see me what if she wanted to yell at me or break my spark even more...I can't go back knowing the way she is now is all my fault...but that's not what a Prime would do he would not let those feelings get to him he will stay strong through anything and that is what Optimus Prime is gonna do..
As I was standing on the hill watching the sun go down I saw something flying near me and as it landed...
Megatron:Brother!
Megatron!..
Optimus:Megatron! What do you want?
Megatron:I see your little pet is not here...may I ask where is she?
Optimus:No! You may not!
I charged at him and body slammed him to the ground and I get kicked in the face
Megatron:Oh brother..that femme made you weak! but why won't you hand her over to me...believe me brother I will have her and it will bring everyone of you down!
While Megatron was talking my mind was going back to Darbie and the thought of her and the Decepticons made my energon boil...
Optimus:NO!
I swing my legs underneath him and he falls to the ground and he went to transform and I caught him before he flew off and i grabbed his wing and spin him around and I let go and watch as he almost crashed..
I transformed and speed my way down to the base to see Darbie...but the prime is still in my head but without her...she makes my day better but a Prime is not supposed to fall in love...I learned that the hard way...
As I get to the base I transformed and I see my soldiers staring at me and I heard her voice...
Darbie:Optimus..