Chapter 23

Darbie P.O.V
I opened my eyes and I saw Ratchet...he looked different like he shrunk or something...he was checking something on the computer...I went to sit up but I couldn't move my body and Ratchet turned around and saw me and he was shocked or something because he dropped everything that was in his hand on the floor..
Ratchet:Darbie!
Darbie:Yea..
I went to wave and I noticed that my hand was no skin and bone it was METAL!
I started feeling my face and everything on my METAL BODY
Darbie:Ratchet! What is this?!??
Ratchet:Darbie Calm down!
I then saw Optimus come in and I froze
Darbie:Optimus?...
I started tearing up
Darbie:what...how is this possible!!!!
I shouted at Optimus and fighting Ratchet as he was trying to calm me down
Optimus P.O.V
As soon I heard her voice when she shouted at me I knew she was upset...I tried calming her down but nothing was working until Ratchet decided to put her to sleep and when she wakes up we can start this different...I watched how she was fighting it and she stopped and stared at me..what if she hates me...I would be so lost without her...I couldn't stand myself if she hates me for what she become..
Optimus:Darbie...
I placed my hand on her face and she was still and she drifted off to sleep
Ratchet:Optimus..don't let her get you down..this takes..time for her to get use to now..
Optimus:I know Ratchet...but what if she hates me...
Ratchet:Optimus...knowing Darbie she wouldn't hate you.. she would be understanding...its just...you gotta give her time to get use to her new self
Ratchets may be right...but what if he isn't..
I heard someone knocking and I see James..
James:Optimus?..
Optimus:Yes?.
James:You probably wanna come check this out..
Optimus:What is it?
He looked at Darbie
James:Decepticons know she survived and they already contacted us...
Optimus:Megatron wants her..and he's not gonna have her.
James stood tall as I walked near him then he shrunk when he saw Darbie..
James:How...how is she?
Ratchet decided to cut in..
Ratchet:Darbie is doing fine..now y'all two need to be out there and quit worrying about her..
James looked at me and went off and I looked back at Darbie while Ratchet gave me his warning eye and I quickly got out of the lab before I got hit with a tool..
Bee P.O.V
I wake up in my room and I quickly got out and ran to the lab but Ironhide stopped me before I could go in there..
Bee:Ironhide! Let me go!
Ironhide:Your girl needs rest not drama Bee...
Bee:Wait...she's okay??
Ironhide:Yes! She survived and she's healthy and strong!
I screamed and shouted of joy and then I looked at Arcee who seem really mad but it looked like she had something coming...
Arcee P.O.V
If it was me on the table Bee would've cried in pain if I survived...but Darbie survived..and Bee is in love with her..and let's just say..I will have bee..I will one day get rid of her! I got the Decepticons to communicate with the Autobots about her..if we could hand her over or...they will fight until everyone of them are dead...I will get rid of Darbie!
Darbie P.O.V
I wake up and I'm still metal...but I try to get up and walk but I stumbled and fall..well almost fall until Ratchet caught me..
Ratchet:Careful!
Darbie:Ratchet...plz tell me what happened..
Ratchet:Darbie...I'm not sure how..but the Decepticons got the formula for the Transformation Shock and used it on you...and it worked and..you almost died..you should've seen the crew...it was horrible..especially for Optimus..
Darbie:I..I'm one of you now...
Ratchet:Yes...I'm sry Darbie..
I started tearing up but told Ratchet it's fine...he hugged me telling me it's gonna be okay that I'm safe now..
He got me to walk to short distance and then long distance and he checked everything
Ratchet:Your healthy Darbie..
Darbie:Yea...
He looked at me
Ratchet:Darbie I know this is gonna be hard on you but please...don't be sad
Darbie:How?!? I'm a Transformer! I loved my human body now I'm one of you!
Ratchet:Darbie! Don't you dare yell at me!
Darbie:You should've let me die Ratchet! I dont deserve to be here!!
Ratchet:Darbie! Do you not see what we are up against!! Do you not see how you changed everybody here!! Imagine what it would be like if you did died!!
I stopped and thought about it..
Ratchet:James would've quit everything! Will would've become a drunk! Ironhide wouldn't be such a badass anymore! Bee wouldn't want to go anywhere or do anything! And Optimus...he would be Weak! And I cant stand to have my friends to lose that one friend that makes them forget that there is a war out there and they can be there selfs around her!
I started tearing up...
Darbie:I...I'm sorry
Ratchet:Darbie...just don't ever think about that anymore...okay?
Darbie:Okay..
I hugged him
Ratchet:Now! Let's get you fixed up so you can see your friends that need you!
I smiled and laughed
Decepticons
Megatron P.O.V
I was just thinking about the new femme and then Starscream comes in breathless
Starscream:Lord!!
Megatron:What?!?!
Then he shirked and ran behind me
Starscream:Shockwave is after me!!
Megatron:Why??
Starscream:Because I accidentally messed something up...
Oh leave it to him to mess things up!
Megatron:Well I guess you need to go hide somewhere else!
I pushed him off of me and called Shockwave.,
I then heard Knockout
Knockout:Megatron what did screamer do this time?
Megatron:It seem he got into a little trouble with Shockwave..
Knockout:Doesn't surprise me at all..
Starscream:It was an accident!
Knockout only laughed
Megatron:What do you want Knockout?
Knockout:Oh?? I only came here to tell you that I got new information about Darbie..
I stopped everything and I even forgot everything
Megatron:Well?
Knockout:She seemed to be healthy and strong but..
But..I don't like the sound of that..
Megatron:But what?!
Knockout:She doesn't wanna be alive...that is what your spy told me..
He said that with a rude tone..
Megatron:Arcee...you never know about her! She always will go after Bee even tho she might have something for Breakdown but she will always have something for Bee and you know Bee likes Darbie...and if my Brother likes her too...don't you think there will be fighting especially now since she's a transformer! And imagine this! She could start a new whole war!
Knockout:Yes...but she doesn't wanna be alive!
Megatron:Oh course not! It will change tho Knockout! I promise you!
Starscream:Wait...since she changed does that mean her feelings changed and that she could change sides too?
If she changed sides the Autobots wouldn't even hurt her...she could be the key to open their doors!
Knockout:It might...but what if...one of us...
Knockout froze..
Starscream:One of us what?
I looked at him..
Knockout:uhhh...nothing..forget I said anything..
I started to get curious with Knockout..
And he knew it..
Megatron:Knockout tell me!
Knockout:What if one of us...
Knockout P.O.V
I had to come up with something else..I mean the real question is what if one of us fall for her...I can't ask that! They will have my head!!
Knockout:What if one of us kidnaps her!
Everybody froze but imagine if I asked the real question...they would all laugh and say it was stupid I mean as evil as Megatron..he killed his only love...who could do that!?
Starscream:Why would we do that?
Megatron:Why wouldn't we? I mean Knockout has a point...we are the ones that did this to her I think we need her over here don't you?
I then heard Shockwave coming..
I saw Starscream hiding behind Megatron
Shockwave:I would like to meet this Darbie..especially if she's the first ever to survived this experiment..Oh yea! Starscream..you got some serious cleaning to do!
Umm no! I know how this works! He will try to take all the credit even tho he didn't do anything! I watched Starscream as he hid behind Megatron as Shockwave told him he had cleaning to do..
Starscream:Well...what do you think Megatron?
Megatron:I think it's time to introduce a new femme to the Decepticons..
Well...that's not what I had in mind..