Chapter 81

Optimus P.O.V
Darbie is gone and all I can hear is things that are evil...and I felt like I lost control of my own body..
Optimus Prime!
Wake up! This isn't you!
I'm here!
Open your eyes!
All I saw was blackness and I wanted to kill Megatron..I wanted to make sure Elita died as well..but this voice kept stopping me..
Darbie is here! I'm here!
I kept saying Darbie is dead! I saw the energon leaving her body..there was no life in her..I lost the person that made me a better leader that I fell in love with...
I saw Megatron and I was going to end him until I felt something on my lips..they were soft and it brought the light back in to me...I saw her face..her lips were on mine..when she took them off I wanted to grab her and kiss her again..she was alive here..kissing me..
Optimus:Darbie...how?
Darbie:Shh..I'm here
Optimus:I saw you..you were gone..
I started to tear up and she put her hand on my face
Darbie:I'm alive and I'm going to end this war so we can live peaceful...
Bee:Darbie?..
Darbie:Bee..
I looked and saw bee with a broken sparked and I know that the kiss hurt him..
Darbie ran to him and hugged him..
Megatron:HELP HERE!!!
I ran towards him and see Elita hanging on to his leg trying to pull him down..
Elita:Optimus! Come with me let's die together!!
Darbie:Optimus! We need to get them!
She came running to me and went to reach for Megatron
Bee:Why do you want to help him!? For crying out loud he turned you into this!
Ratchet:Not to mention he made you marry him!
I looked over to see Ratchet and the others running over..
Darbie:We all make mistakes and I'm willing to give him a chance..
She looked at Megatron and I looked at her
Optimus:No! Darbie I have gave him chances and he took advantage of them!
Darbie:Optimus trust me..
I looked at her and I nodded my head
Bee:What?! No! Darbie he will take you away from us!
Darbie:No he want I promise...
She ran over to Megatron and started helping him
I looked at bee and we both knew what was gonna happen if we helped him..
I ran over there to see darbie talking to Megatron
Darbie:Optimus go talk to Elita!!
I looked at her and I went to Elita..
I was trying to get as close as I can to her..
Optimus:Elita!
I was crawling down the ship trying to get to her
Elita:Optimus you come to join me?
Optimus:Let this pass go! Let me help you
Elita:You don't want me..you want darbie! And I'm going to take that away from you!
Optimus:Elita all these years..you were alive! How come you show up now! Was it because you knew I was moving forward! Is it because you knew I was done with you?
Elita:I loved you Optimus! And I chose you! And I died because of it! And I want revenge! I want to rebuild our planet and become the queen! And I wanted you to be my king..
Optimus:Elita let me help you and we can discuss this..
Elita:It darbie isn't it? You do know as long your still around her her life is in danger..you put her in danger! And you want her to go through that!?
What she said is true...Darbie's life has been chaos every since we met..I fallen for her and now look where she is now..she died and a miracle happen she was back to me..I can't let this happen again...
I heard something cracking and it's the ship's floor from where Megatron is holding on to..
Optimus:Darbie! The floor is cracking!
Elita:Optimus I love you..please be with me!
I looked at her and see she was mad and sad
Optimus:I'm sorry Elita..I don't want to be with you...I don't love you anymore..you changed so many ways..
I looked at Elita and she had this idea and it didn't look good..her hand started to slipped and I knew what she was going to do
Optimus:Elita no!
Elita:Goodbye Optimus Prime..
She let go and I saw her fall into the sky
Optimus:No!..
I watch her disappear and I felt useless..
Ironhide:Darbie! Get back!
I turn around and saw the floor collapsing and darbie and Megatron falling I went to reach for darbie but I missed her by an inch!
We all yelled for Darbie..
Darbie P.O.V
When I kissed Optimus..I saw his past..I felt his pain..I felt his guilt..and when I backed up his eyes were back to the blue I remember..when he spoke to me I told him I wasn't going anywhere I was here I was real...I heard bees voice and I automatically ran to him and hugged him I know what I need to do I told them we need to save them and they thought I was crazy but I'm not..
When I ran to help Megatron he started talking to me..
Megatron:Look at this my queen is saving her king..imagine us ruling this world side by side! We be unstoppable!
Darbie:Dont forget I'm helping you!
Megatron:Why?
Darbie:Because all you need is someone to love you! And you had that but she didn't chose you did she?
He shut up and started to stare at me..
Darbie:You can't transform or anything!?
Megatron:I can't I tried! I think I broke something when I tackled Elita
Darbie:Ugh! Great!
Then all of sudden I heard something cracking..
Megatron:The floor is coming undone! We need to get out now!
Darbie:I'm trying Megatron!
Megatron:What a good wife you are! I'll make sure your lover is not in too much pain when I see him
I looked at him and realized who he's talking about
Darbie:You leave him alone! He was only trying to protect me from you!
Megatron:But yet my queen he turned you into this! He kidnapped you! He fallen for you and couldn't stand to see me or anyone else to have you!
I looked down..
Megatron:This is why we should get rid of him my queen so he doesn't hurt you anymore..
Darbie:Maybe we should get rid of you because you hurt me!
When I said that the floor started to collapse and me and Megatron started falling and I saw Optimus and I started to reach for him but I was not close enough..