Chapter 57

Megatron P.O.V
I can't sleep since the dream about Elita...something or somebody trying to tell me something..
I've been working up a plan to find Knockout and I know he has my queen..
Starscream:Lord Megatron It seems that breakdown has been out in about
Megatron:Oh really?! Like I couldn't see it before!
He coward down like a dog
Shockwave:Lord Megatron Arcee has made contact with us saying she has a surprise..
Megatron:And what can be the surprise?
Shockwave:She said if we meet her at this location tomorrow night she will show us..
I looked at the location and it seems she wants us out by the base..
Starscream:Does she want us to get caught or something?! We are not getting that close to the base! Who knows what she has plans for us!
Shockwave:She said it is important and that she knows it will help with your plan Megatron...
Starscream:Lord think about it if she turned on the autobots then she can easily turn on us!
Shockwave:She wouldn't do that to us especially if Breakdown is with us!
Megatron:Very well..we will meet there but we must find Breakdown just in case she has any ideas..
Shockwave nodded and left the room
Starscream:Lord..what if she turns on us
Megatron:Then we will kill her..simple as that Starscream! Now I want you to get a trace on Breakdown!
I heard the door open
Breakdown:What about Breakdown?
Breakdown P.O.V
Oh shit oh shit! If they caught me helping Knockout I'm dead! Okay Breakdown just calm down it's probably something to do with the autobots..
Starscream:Where have you been!?
Starscream started stomping his heels over at me
Breakdown:Geez chill with your heels screamer! We don't wanna hear your lady shoes on the floor!
Starscream:They are not heels! And it's STARSCREAM!!!
I couldn't help but laugh but Megatron stopped that when he walked my way
Megatron:As I'm wondering with Starscream..where were you?
Breakdown:I'm sorry Lord Megatron but I was out looking for Knockout..
I didn't tell him that I already found him and that I'm helping him protect Darbie and his ass..
Megatron:Any luck?
Breakdown:No Lord Megatron..
Starscream:Liar!
Breakdown:Screamer how about you go scream somewhere else!
Megatron:I agree! Starscream give me and breakdown a moment!
Starscream:B-But
Megatron:Get out!
Starscream shrieked and nudged into my shoulder...like it was a accident my ass..
Megatron:Breakdown come here!
He was looking at the window
Megatron:You see your sweetspark called in saying she had a surprise
Breakdown:Really?
Megatron:Oh yes..she said it's going to help with my plan
Breakdown:That's my Arcee!
He started laughing...it was evil which wasn't good
Megatron:You see..she turned on the autobots to be on our side and if she plans on attacking us then she will be on my list to die!
What?! Arcee wouldn't do that!
Breakdown:Oh she wouldn't do that!
He looked at me raising his eyebrow
Megatron:Are you sure about that?
Breakdown:Yes I'm sure..
Megatron:Good!.. Now about Knockout?
Breakdown:I haven't heard from him since the day he took off...
He nodded..I knew he was own to me..
Megatron:You know..when I was going to have Darbie on my side! We were going to run this pathetic planet together! And watch my brother fall! But then Knockout he took her away!!
He punched the wall where I was standing at
Breakdown:I will find him!
Megatron:Oh I know you will..
He started laughing under his breath
Megatron:But before you go..you are coming with us to meet Arcee..
Breakdown:Yes Lord Megatron
I walked out of the room and I knew he knows something is up...I just know..
Arcee P.O.V
I contacted the Decepticons to tell them about Elita and the plan so tomorrow night me and Elita will meet the Decepticons
Elita:Arcee..you did what?!
Arcee:This is how we can get rid of Darbie! Forever!!
Elita:No are you stupid! If he sees me! Then he would want me instead of her!
Arcee:Oh please! Just follow my league okay?
She looked at me with a unsure look
Elita:As long Darbie is gone forever!
She walked away and I started thinking more and more about the plan until WheelJack..
WheelJack:Hey Arcee...
Arcee:Oh WheelJack! Are you okay?
He looked tired and worry
WheelJack:Yes I'm fine just worry about you..
Arcee:About me??
WheelJack:Your sparked..either mine or bees sparkling!
Arcee:WheelJack..I can expl-
Bee:Arcee! Did you get it done!
I looked down..
Arcee:No..
Bee:Get it done! Don't you see! We need to know! I need to know so I can have Darbie again!
WheelJack:Don't yell at her for crying out loud! She's sparked!
Bee:I never wanted this! I loved you Arcee! And you ripped my spark out and crushed it! It was Breakdown!
He paused
Bee:I bet Breakdown isn't going to be happy about this!
I started thinking and breakdown I'm going to see him tomorrow night and if he noticed He's going to kill me
WheelJack:Bee! That is enough!
He grabbed bee by the arm
Bee looked down and snatched his arm back and walked off
I started crying and WheelJack..he started to get worry
WheelJack:Dont listen to him okay? He's just really scared and broken the way Darbie's been treating him..
It's not Darbie! It's Elita! And this is what I wanted I wanted him to be broken by her but he's taking it out on me!
Arcee:I'm sorry I put you in this mess WheelJack..
He shushed me and kissed me gently and carried me to my bedroom and lay right beside me and I felt save with him..And I rest in his arms
WheelJack:I love you Arcee...
No no... please don't
WheelJack:I will always will..even if this sparkling is not mine..bee doesn't deserve you and breakdown if it's even true he doesn't either..I know your asleep so this is why I'm telling you this because you won't even hear it from me and if you did it wouldn't even help my chances to have you as mine..I just needed to get that off my chest..
I started thinking...am I doing the right thing or am I just being selfish?...
Bee P.O.V
I went looking for Darbie and I can't find her! I looked everywhere for her! And I know her cousin is coming back soon and if she's not back here then we are going to have another volcano to explode! But then I started thinking I haven't seen Optimus any today..
Bee:Bulkhead have you seen Darbie any today?
Bulkhead:Yea! She was with Optimus earlier..
My energon boiled with anger!
Then she walked in with Optimus!!!!
He had his arm around her waist like she belong to him!!
Smokescreen:Bee are you okay?
Everything was starting to go silent all I could hear was the sound on my spark beat and hear my thoughts..the thoughts of me wanting to kill Optimus!
Darbie started walking closer and something was telling 'this isn't her she's still out there'
Elita:Bee..honey?
That voice...no! Stop!! Bee your losing it!!
My vision starts to get black and I remember hitting my head and blacking out...