Chapter 8

Darbie P.O.V
Okay I'm walking into Optimus room and let's just say I'm terrified...what if he's not okay..uhh!! Darbie your over reacting!!
I knocked on the door
Darbie:Optimus?? It's Darbie...I was wondering if you wanted some company...
Optimus P.O.V
Darbie!!! She's here! Wait!?!? Calm down..what is wrong with you Optimus!!
I heard her sweet angelic voice..it was so calming
Darbie:Optimus?? It's Darbie...I was wondering if you wanted some company...
Optimus:Darbie...yes you can come in..
She walks in and she smiled at me and ask me how I'm feeling and everything
Optimus:Darbie...I'm fine..thanks for asking me tho..
She smiled and she asked me something I did not want to talk about...
Darbie:Optimus...what started the war between you and Megatron?..
I sighed
Optimus:Perhaps another time I can tell you Darbie...I really don't wanna talk about it right now...
She looked down but then looked back up and smiled..
Darbie:I understand Optimus...
When she said that I had a memory of Elita...
Flashback
Optimus: look Elita Im trying my hardest to not fight with Megatron but if he doesn't listen
Elita: shh...I know Optimus..i know Megatron...
Elita puts her hand on his face
And gently kiss him
Flash back ended
Darbie:Optimus you okay? 
I looked at Darbie
Optimus:oh..yea..I just had..never mind..
She looked at me with worry in her eyes...
Darbie:Optimus if you need anybody to talk to..I'm here...
And she smiled at me and she left my room and I haven't felt like this since...never mind...I don't wanna think about it anymore...
Megatron and Starscream were back on there ship...
Megatron P.O.V
I gave my brother some scars today...
But as I brought the fact of Elita today..it didn't even hurt as much as before...
Starscream:Master...
I was interrupted by my worthless and cowardly second in command...
Megatron:What?!? Starscream!
He tensed up..
Starscream:It seems that Knockout went out for a drive tonight..
And??? Why do I care???
Megatron:And?? What about it??
I always know Starscream and Knockout never got along well so i know what Starscream was doing
Starscream: Isn't that against the rules or something??
Megatron:No!!! Now if you bother me  of something stupid I will rip one of your wings off and let you be a ground body instead you being in the air!
He tensed up and screamed...
no wonder your carrier named you Starscream...
I then heard Knockouts engine coming
As he transformed..he had a smirk on on his faceplate...
Megatron:Whats with the face?
Knockout:Lord Megatron..I had a little fun chasing the one we call bumblebee...
Knockout:And it seems like there hiding something...
Oh...this is interesting..
Megatron:What makes you think that?
He explained how Bumblebee was going fast and watching his ways around him and how he was using sharp turns to escape sight which he did...
Megatron:Well it seems like...
I got closer to him
Megatron:YOU ARE A DECEPTICON! WHAT DO YOU EXPECTED HIM TO DO PLAY BALL WITH YA?!!!
I heard Starscream laugh and knockout curl up in a ball
Megatron:If the Autobots are hiding something! We will take it away from them and use it against them!
As I walked to the door
Starscream:What If it's a fleshy?
I hate them I want to squish them all but if it is a weakness or anything to the autobots..I WANT IT!!!
Knockout:Lord?
Megatron:Then we will capture it and not harm it! We will use it as bait!
They both looked at each other like I was crazy...
Megatron:I will end this war! And if they are hiding something! It's gonna help me!
As I walked to to my throne and turned and sat and think about so many plans what do If it's a fleshy...
Back at the base
Ironhide P.O.V
I was cleaning my guns and I heard a door slam..must've been Ratchet and Bee again...but something was up...Bee been acting weird since...oh no...that's why! Darbie! He likes Darbie! I seen Ratchet walking by and he looked confused and you could tell he was thinking..
Ironhide:Ratchet? You okay?
He looked and hardly smiled
Ratchet:Yes...I'm just...thinking about something...
Ironhide:About??
He froze and just smiled
Ratchet:About medical surgeries...
I could tell he was lying but if he doesn't wanna tell me he don't got to..
Ironhide:Oh ok..well I'll just go back over here..
And he nods and walks off...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?
BEE IS GOING PSYCHO! OPTIMUS HASNT BEEN OUT OF HIS ROOM FOR 3 DAYS! AND NOW RATCHET IS HIDING SOMETHING!!!
Uhh!!! I'm tired...I'll just go shut my eyes and go to recharge maybe I'm dreaming!
James P.O.V
I noticed that our Autobot friends are acting strange which Will noticed it too...he said Bee hasn't been out of his room since Ratchet and him talked and Optimus will not get out of his room!
I don't know what's going on...but it needs to stop! NOW!!!!
Will P.O.V
I tried to have some fun with Ironhide today and he turned me down I was gonna go take him with me for target practice! But no!!! He was "tired" look whatever is wrong with my buddy!  Needs to be fix NOW!!!
Bee P.O.V
I haven't heard from anyone and I'm perfectly fine with that! The only person I wanna see is Darbie! I told Ratchet what I thought pretty much..and I kinda regret it but he needs to know that I'm gonna fight for Darbie! I'm not gonna let her just be taken away from me like that! She's mine! She's my Angel!!!