Chapter 64

Optimus P.O.V
Flashback
Bee:Optimus I know it's a bad time but how are we going to get Darbie back without harming her?
My spark is racing like it's gonna explode
My head fills up with images of Darbie and Megatron
The energon that runs through me feels like fire!
I kept hearing this voice telling me just let it take over! Let it do it's thing! You will get Darbie! You will destroy anyone in your path! But something is telling me don't do it..it will cause more pain than it already has!
My vision looks blurry for a second when I looked at Bee...I just wanted to kill him right there!
Bee:Optimus?
Optimus:Bee..you see
I went to throw things around trying to get to him
He backed up
Bee:Optimus you need to stop and calm down..
Optimus:You need to calm down! Your coming in here asking me...
I stopped
I felt something snapped inside of me and I felt all this anger in
The way Elita played me...the betrayal of Arcee..Both Knockout and Bee wants my girl! Megatron is using her against me!
Optimus:Bee..why are we even in this war? Your probably asking right?
He looked at me confused
Optimus:You see I thought I was in love with a former lover but now I just see that she's the real reason I'm like this! She played me! She used me! She was planning this the whole time! Elita will die! Either I will or Megatron will kill her!!
I punched the wall I felt darkness all around me...
Bee:And Darbie?
Optimus:She will be safe and sound and I will love her unconditionally!
Bee looked at me evilly
Bee:First of all! You are? No! I don't think so
Optimus:How do you know if you'll survive this last mission?
He looked down with hesitation
Bee:How about this?..
Optimus:What?
Bee:She will have to chose if your gonna be like this! And if she chooses you I will leave and if she chooses me..
What will I do..would I leave?
Optimus:I would rather die than watch her with you!
Bee stood back
What is wrong with me! That doesn't sound like me! I walked away trying to get away from him and I saw myself in a mirror..
My eyes were purple with blackish around the edges..I punched the glass and watch it as it fall to the ground
This is not me! What has this femme done to me! Where is Optimus Prime?!
Flashback Ended
I was walking when I heard Ratchet gathering supplies for something
And he looks like he's planning something..
Optimus:Ratchet?..
He jumped and when he looked at me he quickly started checking my pressure and spark rate
Ratchet:You need to calm down!
I looked at him and he was panicking
Optimus:I think I'll be fine when we leave tonight..
Ratchet:Darbie is fine..do you really think Megatron would hurt her?
Optimus:Yes! She's literally under his control and if she's not doing his way who knows what he could be doing to her!!
My energon starts to boil
Ratchet saw it and he immediately gave me a shot for some reason
Ratchet:Please take a nap so you can calm down...
My eyes were getting blurry and I passed out feeling hurt..I was in so much pain...
WheelJack P.O.V
Every since Arcee told me I was the father I couldn't be more happier that I got the girl and I'm going to be the father but yet again..what if she gets hurt...I love Arcee but she hurt me with the betrayal..
Ironhide:Are we ready?
I looked over and saw Ironhide loading things
Bulkhead:I don't know..Optimus was going crazy earlier and Ratchet knocked him out..
He sighed
Ironhide:Darbie..shes just
Smokescreen:Listen I know what your going to say but..it's not her fault
Everybody looks at him
Smokescreen:She can't help it that he loves her..it's not like she can control who likes her..
He's right..
WheelJack:He's right..I mean it's not her fault..none of this is..
Breakdown:Yea yea but then why are y'all in this mess now hmm?
I always hate this guy sooo much
WheelJack:Hmm? Well you see she would've been fine if it wasn't for your pathetic Decepticons to ruin it!
I was getting in his face
Ironhide:Alright WheelJack..
Breakdown:You know it wasn't my idea it was Megatrons! And I promise you I didn't want to be a Decepticon! Neither did Knockout but Shockwave made us!
Everybody looks at him curious
Smokescreen:What do you mean?
He sighed..and told us the back story of how he was playing around with Arcee and how they all were buddies at one time but when the Decepticons attacked the school that day Shockwave took Knockout and him and forced them to join the team..
Breakdown:So see! I wanted to be a Autobot the whole time! But I couldn't escape! Neither could Knockout!
I heard Ratchet coming up
Ratchet:Knockout was my student he always wanted to be a doctor...and I knew that Shockwave was raising him..but I never knew that y'all were wanting to be like us...
He nodded and looked at the ground
WheelJack:I'm..sorry
He looked at me surprising..
Breakdown:Alright look don't get all emotional on me! I'm not that type of bot!
Everybody chuckled
Optimus:What is the meaning of this!?
Everybody turned to see Optimus..
Bulkhead:They..he was-
Optimus:I don't want to hear it right now it's time to leave and destroy this war once and for all!!
Everybody stood there
Optimus:NOW!!
He yelled at us and we all got ready and we're headed for battle..
I looked for Arcee..
And I found her holding her stomach I ran over there to ask if she was okay and she just smiled and nodded yes...I gave her a kiss on the forehead and held her hand as we all..head for battle...