Chapter 5

Darbie P.O.V
What the hell is that noise!!!!
James:Darbie..I need you to stay here and do not I repeat! Do not go anywhere!
I looked at him like he was going crazy or something
Darbie:Umm why?
Apparently Will was over hearing me talking
Will:Because we are about to go kick some decepticon asses!
As he was getting suited up so was James and the other soldiers
I felt scared for a minute until James gave me a hug and told me everything was going to be okay..
Then James got Will and his crew to follow him and they were out...in war...
I was so scared that my cousin was out there with giant robots that are evil would crush us not even hesitating to do so...then I heard that low deep gentle voice..
Optimus:Darbie...I will promise to you that nothing will happen to James..
I smiled...
Optimus:Autobots...let's Roll
As all them transformed in there vehicles...
They drove into the war...
I was alone...i lay on the cold floor and I felt my eyes beginning to get heavy...then my vision was black..
Will P.O.V
As soon we get out here..it's already destroyed...buildings smashed or on fire...people dying from being crushed or burning alive...I then heard a jet coming in..
Ironhide:ITS STARSCREAM!
He yelled and we got in our positions and started firing at him!
Optimus:James! Take your men to the west side! See if you can get people out of the building!
James did so..and the decepticons were shooting at the building trying to make it fall to the ground...
James:Will! Come with me! We are gonna go in this building to see if there's any people that need help!
Will:It's too risky James!
Is he crazy!!
James:This whole thing is risky Will!
And we were in the building calling for anybody that needed us..Fire was flaming hot..bricks was falling on the ground..James spotted a old man under a table...James ran over there and help the old man
James:Will get your ass over here and help me!
Will:I'm coming!
But the building was coming down to fast and we were so close of being squished...but we got out and we were not hurt so that's a good thing...
Bee P.O.V
Where is the decepticons? Like only starscream showed his face and then he just went away...
Then I heard that evil voice...the one reason why we are here today...Megatron!
And here comes all the decepticons...
Let's kick some asses!
Ironhide P.O.V
I love shooting there faces off with my guns! BOOM! There's five dead! Now where is that "screamer" I wanna blow his stupid face off!
Optimus P.O.V
I was thinking about what I said to Darbie...about how I promise that I won't let anything happen to James... but something didn't seem right..Megatron wasn't fighting at all!
Megatron:Brother! You fight for the weak!
Optimus:You aren't fighting at all!
As I kicked him in the face...
Megatron:Ahh! I might not be fighting but I'm sure am occupying...
I froze and I know exactly what he meant!
Megatron:Remember! What happen last time Prime!
I tried to not let that memory come back to me..and every time I swing he will dodge it and I get kicked in the back and I fall to the ground fighting my way to get back up..
Megatron:Do you remember when I took your sweet spark away from you!!!
That made my spark and my head hurt feeling the pain and seeing the memories...
Optimus:You loved her and you stilled killed her!
Megatron:Believe me Prime it wasn't easy! It was either me or you and she chose you and if I couldn't have her then you couldn't!
That made my energon boil! I got back up and tackle him and beat him almost have to death
Optimus:You are a MONSTER!! You killed our love all because she chose me and you couldn't live with the fact that your only love didn't love you back enough!
Then I felt a sharp pain in my side...
Megatron:I did that so you could feel the pain that I felt when she didn't pick me! And now I'm gonna let you feel the pain once again!
He stabbed me and went deeper and twisting it making the pain worst! Then Ironhide started shooting at Megatron
Megatron:Decepticons! Return back to the ship!
As Megatron and his followers left I fell and Ironhide caught me and lay me down
Ironhide:Ratchet! Optimus is down! He needs medical attention fast!
I hear Ratchet sirens coming my way and my eyes felt heavy and heavier...I keep on hearing Ratchet saying "he's gonna be okay Ironhide" and I fell into deep recharge...