Chapter 20

Knockout P.O.V
I got the message and location where Megatron push the button and I finally get there and I wait for the other button and I noticed something..
What if this doesn't come out as we expected it to be...I hope it goes as plan!
Optimus P.O.V
Optimus:What do you mean Megatron!
Megatron:You see this..
He shows me the little remote control thing
Optimus:What does it go to Megatron?
Megatron:Just watch brother! Watch and feel everything when I take her away from you!!
I kick it out of his hands and he kicks me and he raises his sword and I block it with my sword
Megatron:Just give up Prime!!
Optimus:Never!!!
He slings me to the ground
Then I heard Darbie
Darbie:Optimus!!!
Darbie??
She comes running toward me and Megatron sees her..he runs after the remote and I try tackling him and he quickly grabs the remote and pushes the red button...
Optimus:NO!!!
This bright strong beam of light struck down on Darbie as it came down every body stopped to see what is happening..
James P.O.V
I was miles away when I saw this bright light struck down where the autobots were..I told my men to stay put
I looked at Will and he nodded for me to keep moving and to tell me that my cousin is safe and not in harms way..
Bee P.O.V
I was fighting and all of sudden I lose track of Darbie and she's running toward Optimus..
Bee:DARBIE!!!
She turns at me
Darbie:Optimus needs help!
She keeps running and I heard Optimus scream NO and then..
This very strong light strikes down and it causes me to go blind for a minute..
As soon as it is over I couldn't find Darbie's body..instead I found a lifeless femme body..
Ratchet P.O.V
When I saw the bright light struck down I knew exactly what it was! The a Transformation Shock!
I ran over where it struck down where I found Darbie...but it wasn't Darbie's human body..it was the transformer...I looked up to see Optimus and something snapped...he turned and stabbed Megatron..as Megatron pull the sword out and took off into the sky all the other Decepticons followed...
Optimus:Ratchet?...is that..
I cut him off
Ratchet:Yes..,Optimus..it's Darbie..
Ironhide P.O.V
When the rest of us came over where the light struck down..we saw this femme that look so lifeless...
I heard Ratchet say something to Optimus that was shocking...I couldn't believe it...
Ratchet:Optimus! We must get her back to the base so I can keep her alive!
Optimus:Yes Ratchet!
This lifeless femme was Darbie!
I looked at Bulkhead and WheelJack they looked so scared
Bulkhead:Darbie...she's dead...
He starts to cry..
Bee:Darbie! She is not DEAD!!!
WheelJack:look..Bee..she's..
Ratchet:SHE WILL BE DEAD IF WE DONT GET HER BACK TO THE BASE!!!
I went down to her checking for a pulse and I felt a VERY weak pulse..
Optimus picked her up bridal style..
Optimus P.O.V
I looked at her...she looked so lifeless...as I lay her down Ratchet hook her up to the machine..
Ratchet:C'mon Darbie! Wake up!
As soon he said that..
The life signal was going out
Ratchet quickly shocked her the first time and did not work..
Optimus:RATCHET!!!
He shocked her again and it worked her spark is still with us but very weak...
Ratchet:I need to check something to make sure this formula that Knockout used is correct...
I nodded and just watched Darbie hoping there will be movement...
Ratchet:Optimus...I need you to go...tell the others that I'm trying my hardest to keep her alive..
I walked to the door and I stopped and turned and Ratchet was getting energon from her...i walked to the autobots and I noticed They were all worried...
I told them that I was going out to find James..
As I Transformed I thought about how she will react to this if...she wakes up..what will James and Will do..it's my fault that Darbie is here! Why couldn't I stop it!!! It's my fault that she's one of us!!!!
I started speeding at everything that evolved Darbie and she might die because of me!
Decepticons
Megatron P.O.V
I couldn't see Darbie! After Optimus stabbed me I took off knowing I might get hurt..
Knockout:DID IT WORK!!??
I glared at him
Knockout:I need to know..
Megatron:I need you to fix me up!!
He shut up and bandage me up..
Then I heard Starscream running
Starscream:Arcee called and it worked!!
Knockout:My formula worked!!!
Megatron:What?!?
Starscream:Ratchet is keeping her alive but she has a weak spark beat!
Megatron:Knockout?
Knockout:For a humans body..it will take time for it to fully transform so her body is weak for now..
Starscream:Also! We have a surprise Megatron..
I looked and our old evil scientist came walking in the room
Megatron:Shockwave..