Chapter 9

Darbie P.O.V
What a beautiful morning...I wake up with the warm sun coming through my window and I'm thinking today is gonna be a great day...Optimus looked a lot better..I say he is ready to go back out there and kick some asses...As I thought about having a good day...Will decided to beat on the door!!
Will:Darbie!!! Get up! You live in the base so your gonna go by its sleeping rules!!
He constantly pounding the door and I got up open the door
Darbie:I'm up Jackass!
He laughed and went to wake up the other soldiers...
I shut my door and decided to get ready... I straightened my hair and put my makeup on and got dress and then I went out to the base...
I heard people talking and whispering as I walked by...
They were talking about Bee..
Why though???
Soldier:Did you hear about what Bumblebee said to Ratchet...did he you hear what he wants?
A soldier came up to me...
Darbie:Umm...no
Soldier:Well Bee..he doesn't want Optimus have some chick...and Ratchet told him to not get attached and Bee basically blew him off
Is that why?!?! He's always in his room!!!
Darbie:Uh huh...well that's interesting
He nods and goes off to find more people tell..I kinda feel bad for that girl that bee likes...what if she likes both of them and she'll have to chose...that would be horrible!
I heard heavy footsteps behind me and that low gentle voice...
Optimus:Darbie you alright?
Darbie:Yes...I'm just thinking
Optimus:May I ask what?
Oh no..I can't tell him about Bee...it'll start something..so I thought up a little lie
Darbie:Oh umm...I just wanna go out side and enjoy the freshness...
Optimus P.O.V
She looked so sad and that kinda hurt my spark...I don't want her to be sad here..
Optimus:Well how about I take you out for the day..,
Apparently Ratchet was over hearing me
Ratchet:Have you lost it Optimus!! She might be seen by the Decepticons! And knowing them they'll be thinking stupid scrap..
Optimus:Ratchet..calm down my old friend I'll protect her...
He looks mad and he walks off
I sigh
Darbie:Oh umm you don't have to do that Optimus...
Optimus:But I want to so
I transformed into my semi truck and let her get in...
And I told everybody before I left I was taking Darbie out...
I know Bee has something special for her in the inside but what if I do too...she reminds me of Elita so much...
On the Decepticons Warship
Megatron P.O.V
I had a dream about the Autobots last night...I dreamed that they are keeping something and its a fleshy femme..a femme that my brother want...if so...I want that fleshy and I want it to be my little pet!
Starscream:Master...
Uhh I hate this guy!!!
Megatron:What!?!?
He looked scared when I yelled at him..
Starscream:It looks like you need to go out and fly around...
Apparently He wants to be in charge for today so I'm gonna destroy everything before I leave so he can clean up the mess but it'll be hard because everybody is fighting...so he'll clean it up..
Megatron:Your right!
I walked and made sure I made a mess...
As soon I got outside I transformed and went into the sky!
I was watching the ground and I soon spotted my brother...I started to shoot at Optimus...
Optimus P.O.V
Oh great! Megatron! And I have Darbie with me and I told her to remain calm and she tried but failed..
Then Megatron started shooting at us and I swerve to miss the bullets and He soon landed and transformed...
Megatron:Well Brother...what a surprise to see you still out...since the scars I gave you...
I told Darbie to get out when I told her to...
Optimus:Now Darbie!
I transformed and she got out and she took cover in the fields...
Optimus:What do you want Megatron..
Megatron didn't even pay attention to me...he spotted Darbie
Megatron:Well well...you see I went out and I seen my brother and I had to drop by but I did not know you had a pet with you...
Optimus:You leave the girl alone...
Megatron P.O.V
Oh it's a girl...even more weakness for him
Megatron:Aww..what's wrong brother..I can't introduce myself to her
I smirked and he did not like that
Optimus:No!
I started running after her but Optimus grabbed me and slung me to the ground
Optimus:Darbie! RUN!!!
Her name is Darbie...
Megatron:I will get her Optimus!
Optimus:Then you'll have to go through me! I'm not gonna let you...
He stopped...oh please don't tell me that my pathetic brother fell for her...
Megatron:Oh...I see it...
I kicked him off and putting him to the ground
Megatron:You fallen for the pathetic girl...and you think I'm gonna take her away from you!
Optimus eyes got wide
Optimus:You took Elita away from me and yourself!
He went to swing but I easily dodged it
Optimus:I'm not falling for her either!
He kicked my back making me fall to the ground...
Megatron:I was in love with Elita! And you took her away! So that's what I'm gonna do with Darbie! I will find her! And make her mine! And it will make you weak!
I kicked him off of me and flew off..back to the base to do research on the girl!
Darbie P.O.V
I'm so terrified!! Dirt is flying everywhere and it's dusty and I can't see anything! I heard Optimus and Megatron talking
Optimus:What do you want Megatron..
Megatron:Well well...you see I went out and I seen my brother and I had to drop by but I did not know you had a pet with you...
WHAT?!?! BROTHER!
I heard Optimus yelling telling me to run so I ran as fast as I can until I tripped over my own feet and hid behind a tree
I then see Megatron fly away and then I didn't see Optimus so I ran back out toward him...I found him kneeled down he looked like he was thinking and I wonder what..
Optimus P.O.V
After Megatron left Darbie came running towards me and she checked to see if I was okay but I know one thing...Darbie is never gonna be okay until Megatron is dead...Megatron knows that I might have feelings for her...What have I done?!