Chapter 86

Knockout P.O.V
When I saw Megatron handling her like that something didn't feel right..I was mad the way he was treating her! But why? back at the lab..When she grabbed my hand to pull me back..I had something come back to me..like a memory or a dream that I had..
Flashback
Starscream:Do you see her?
Knockout:No I can't can you?
Starscream:Yes she's with bumblebee..oh no Ironhide is here
Knockout:What are they doing
Starscream:I don't know but shes walking away actually she's coming right towards you get her!
I was hiding behind the corner fixing to grab her and take her away from the Autobots but when I did I stopped dead in my tracks..her face was a blur to me..her body was walking towards me and I just stood there and I realized I had to grab her before anybody saw me so I did..
Flashback ended
Who was she? Why was I so into this femme that I don't even know! Why is this connecting to my queen darbie..
Shockwave:Knockout?..
I looked at him with a confused look on my face and I just shook it off and looked at darbie who was starring at me and Optimus
Megatron:Now Queen Darbie go back to our room and wait for me..
He grabbed her and pulled her up and had his hands on her hips and squeezed her while I could hear her whimper in pain...
Knockout:Lord Megatron your hurting her!
He stopped and looked at me..I know I shouldn't said that..
Megatron:Knockout..this is my queen and I'm her king I do whatever I want with her..she is mine I do what I please with her
Knockout:Leaving marks all over her beautiful skin won't make it lovable
Megatron:Your right but scars become something sexy in the future..don't you agree Darbie?
He grabbed darbie by the arm and cut it making her cry in pain..tears were falling from her delicate face..and i felt anger rush over me
I wanted to hurt Megatron for what he did to her! She didn't deserve that..
Bout time Megatron was done she fell to the ground holding her arm..then she started laughing..
Megatron:Whats so funny?
Darbie:Oh nothing?  Just the fact that your prisoner escaped!
We all turned and saw Optimus was gone! And then we saw darbie leaving with bumblebee..
Megatron:Decepticons! The Autobots have escaped get them!
Shockwave:I thought you said they were in their cells!
Knockout:I did! They must've gotten out..
I lied..I ran after them while I heard shockwave and Megatron yelling at me to stay put but I wanted to follow them for some reason..
I saw Ironhide and bulkhead carrying Optimus while the others were aiming and taking their shots at the Decepticons..I was looking for darbie and I saw her running with bee
they took the other corner because they were blocked and I followed
Darbie:Bee! I can't leave him here! They brainwashed him!
Bee:There's no helping him! For crying out loud darbie he did this to you!
Darbie:He's not a monster! You and the others make him out to be he is!
Knockout:Darbie?..
Darbie:Knockout! Your okay? Please come with us! We will fix you!
Bee:Darbie he doesn't remember any of what happened..let him go
Darbie:Bee! Stop! Knockout please listen to me..me and you we were friends maybe something else! Please come back with me!
Knockout:I don't know anything about you! Why would I go with an Autobot!
Breakdown:Because you want to be one! You always have! But shockwave stopped you from doing that!
Breakdown and the others were coming and finally the whole crew was together and my mind was even more confused..Breakdown is joining sides!
Knockout:Wait?! You breakdown? Your joining their side!
Breakdown:Yes! And you do too!
I looked down and just didn't believe what I was hearing..
Ratchet:You belong with us..
I looked up at ratchet and I was surprised..
Darbie:Please come with us..with me
I was about to say something then Megatron and the other decepticons were coming and I open them a portal
Knockout:Hurry and go!
They started running into it except darbie and bee
Darbie:Please knockout..
Knockout:Darbie I don't know what happened to me I need to stay until I do..
I nodded at bee and he dragged her into the portal and I could hear her voice..crying..
And I saw her face no more when the portal disappeared..
Shockwave P.O.V
I saw how knockout was reacting when Megatron was handling darbie he was tensing up..he was getting mad..but why? I fixed that! Unless someone said something about it to him..
I didn't even notice optimus was gone I was too busy watching Megatron hurting darbie by cutting her arm to create a scar..
When knockout followed darbie and bee I got scared that'll he'll find out..
Shockwave:Megatron! What if he finds out!
Megatron:He won't! He won't believe an autobot over us! Now we need to get my queen!
We started running towards them and then we saw their portal come and gone and knockout was just standing there..
Megatron:Knockout! Where is she?
Knockout:I'm sorry my lord..I wasn't quick enough..
Shockwave:Dont worry Megatron we will get her back..
Megatron:Oh I'm not! I'm very pleased that my queen decided to play a little game before we start the real adventure!
He started laughing and sent his troops to go get darbie..while I look at knockout..
Shockwave:Knockout? Are you okay?
Knockout:Yes..just ashamed of breakdown..he joined sides with the Autobots..
I look at him and knowing he wanted to join their sides before I made him join this side..
Shockwave:Well then! He will be punished when we get him!
I looked at him and saw he wasn't himself
Knockout:I am very tired I'm going to go rest now..
I nodded and watch him leave..
What did I do?