Chapter 32

Breakdown P.O.V
Lately I've been the doctor around here..every since the Autobots took Darbie..Knockout has not been himself..
Like 2 days ago he about killed Megatron! Which I'm glad I came in tho..Megatron has been out cold since Optimus stabbed him..I've been checking on him..but I'm worried about Knockout...
Starscream is coming in..
Starscream:Any news on Megatron?
Breakdown:Same as yesterday..
Starscream:I see..
He walked to where knockout was..staring at the computer..
Starscream:Umm..is it just me..or has Knockout...
Breakdown:I have no idea Starscream..he has not been himself since..
I had to stop..because if I say what I'm about to say Starscream will go tell Megatron when he wakes up..and Megatron will be suspecting that knockout likes her..which he doesn't..I hope..
Starscream:Since what?
Breakdown:Umm..since Megatron been down..
Starscream sighed
Starscream:Of course..everyone is like that when he's down..
I nodded knowing that is not the real reason..
Starscream:Well I'm going out and if any news on Megatron comn-link me..
Breakdown:Alright..
He walks off and I turned my head toward knockout and see he's pushing, throwing, and slamming things all over the place..
I come running in there and see him..
Breakdown:Knockout! What's wrong with you!!
He looked at me
Knockout:Darbie..she's gone!
Breakdown:Knockout..calm down we will get her back!
Knockout:How?!
Breakdown:I don't know..
Knockout:Breakdown..she did something to me..she did something to my spark and not just my spark but my brain too! It's like every where I turned or think she pops up!
Breakdown:Knockout..let me ask you something?
I swear to Primus Knockout..if you say yes..
Breakdown:Do you have feelings for her?
Knockout:I...don't know..
Oh hell..
Breakdown:What do you mean?!
Knockout:Uhh!!!! I don't know!!!
Breakdown:You can't fall for her! Are you dumb!!!
Knockout:Oh I know I can't because not just me but Megatron himself wants her!!
We start yelling at each other not noticing Megatron signal is growing stronger and stronger by the minute and he's starting to wake up!
As soon we heard Megatron growl we stopped and turned and see him standing tall..
Breakdown:Lord Megatron..
I go over and check him and I see him eyeing knockout..
I see Knockout sneaking away
Megatron:Knockout! Where are you going?
He stopped and looked
Knockout:Out to find out more about Darbie my lord..
I was checking his energon level and as soon knockout said that his energon level went up quickly!
Megatron:I don't think so..you can look up from here!
Knockout:Oh okay my lord..
Megatron:As for now on! I do not want any of y'all to get near her am I clear? Only I can get close to get! Got it!
Breakdown:But why only you?
He stopped and gave me this grin that usually scares the shit out of me but nothing today..
Megatron:I will make her be by my side..and make her love me..her life will be a total nightmare..
I looked at knockout and he looks pissed but he walks off
I saw Megatron grin like he's was wanting knockout to get pissed off..
Breakdown:Yes my lord..
Megatron:You will have a new queen in the future..
He walks out..
I called Starscream and told him everything and he said he knew this was gonna happened..
I looked at knockout and see him mad while typing some stuff on the computer about Darbie..
I wished she never came into this war! Darbie..you made this worse than it can possibly get!!
Knockout P.O.V
After what Megatron said I got pissed and I couldn't stand being in the same room with him..
I don't know what she did to my body..but I just want her!! All to myself not anybody's else's..just mine!
I can't sleep without closing my eyes and seeing her! My spark beats as fast it can when someone says her name!
She's driving me psycho!!!
I watched how the last picture I took of her..and it popped in my head..what if..what if I kidnap her..and hide her..and make her mine!!!
Yes!! That is what I'm gonna do!! And yes of course..it's not gonna happen like that! Because I know damn well she'll have bodyguards and I promise you..she'll be training for selfdefense..but wait! Where will I put her!!
I started looking around and I found this secret passageway and it look nice..but..what I found I couldn't believe it..
There was pictures of Elita..everywhere..i picked one up and saw the date and that's how I knew it was Elita but something caught my eyes...There was one picture that looked awfully new..I picked it up and saw that the date was recently! This picture is Darbie! Who in the hell is stalking my girl!! I heard someone coming I quickly hid..and I couldn't believe who I saw..Shockwave..
I saw him working on something and then he pick a picture of Darbie and Elita..
He was talking to himself
Shockwave:So why does Darbie the femme that knockout turned and Elita look just identical!!!
He's trying to figure out why they look alike!
I accidentally tripped and landed on a bucket and I quickly got up and saw Shockwave looking at me..
Oh shit..
Knockout:Shockwave I'm sorry!
Shockwave:It's fine..
He looks at me..
Shockwave:Do you know why these two look alike?
Knockout:Umm..no..
He looked down and slide them to the side..
Shockwave:Well...me either I guess we will all figure it out soon am I right?
Knockout:Yep..
I was wanting to get out but he kept talking my head off!
I finally escaped and went back to my plan about Darbie but yet again why is Shockwave down there doing these experiences on why Darbie looks just like Elita...