*38

continuing
-----------------

Mom's POV

"Well? Don't just stand there! Let's go get her" I yelled while getting the book and running out the house to go save my stubborn daughter.

Joey was driving while tried to vision where Lilly was. "She's at the castle on her way to Lorena."

"Oh no, Lorena is way to powerful now, Lilly won't this one today, or ever." Joey said speeding the car.

Lilly's POV

A part of me is kinda scared and keeps telling me that I will regret doing this.

I know this is a trap but they are MY children I can't just leave them here with her.

As I was walking up the last two steps I heard her irritating little laugh.

"So you decided to show up." she said standing up.

I wanted to step forward but something was preventing me from doing so.

"What's wrong? Little Lilly scared of me." she laughed again.

Oh I just want to rip her apart and burn her up.

"I'm not scared if it wasn't for your little trick you just pulled I would've already killed you bitch." I growled.

I felt a hard, warm sting hit the side of my face. I still couldn't move.

"I did nothing to you." she laughed again.

Joey's voice came up in my head but I ignored it.

"If I was you I would listen to him before I get killed." she said again.

Her voice was making me get a headache.

"That's enough." I somehow got out of the grip that held me back.

I ran up to her and punched her as if my life depended on it, welk it actually does.

She wasn't moving or fighting back but just looked at me with hurt in her eyes as if she didn't ask for what's been happening.

What's this?

I stopped punching and stood up slowly and backed up.

She came up to her knees and just sat there...crying?

"LILLY NO." I heard Joey's voice behind me.

I turned my head around slowly then back to Lorena.

"Don't fall for it, it's a trap Lilly." my mom said as I walked closer to Lorena.

As she was about to grab my hand Joey pushed her against the wall.

My mom threw some kind of liquid on her and she was screaming in pain.

I thought she was going to die but no, she turned into a girl my age. Not me tho but she was beautiful and young.

Joey stood back with shock as if he knew her but I didn't question.

She stood up and looked around.

I fell down to my knees when I saw who it was.

"R-Rebecca?" I asked and she looked at me.

I could believe what was happening now.

"Lilly? Is that you?" she asked coming closer.

I nodded really fast standing up. "Is it really you?" I asked and she also nodded.

5 years and here she is. "I missed you so much."  she said.

I didn't want to let go of this moment but I knew deep down inside it wasn't going to last.

I was slowly starting to hug air and when I open my eyes she was gone.

I looked up to Joey and he had a sorry look on face.

" Tell me it's all over now." I whispered and he nodded.

He walked towards me and pulled me into his arms.

It's funny how you can lose everything in a blink of an eye.

---------------------------------------
Now THIS is the end of this book. ❤️💩
Love you guys...