*16

continuing
-----------------

We just landed and now we're on our way to the house.

This time there were no Jeeps and Range Rovers but Lamborghini's and Ferrari's.

"Mmm... Riding in style I see." I said and Joey just chuckled and walked over to his black Lamborghini.

Everyone got into their car and drove off I got in the passenger seat and Joey followed the Gang.

He put his hand on my thigh. "You wanna go grab some McDonald's?" he asked and I looked at him as if he grew three heads.

"Is that even a question?" I asked and he laughed. "I'll take that as a yes." he said and I  giggled.

McDonald's was kinda far from where our private airport is. The rest of the guys also went to go get them some food since it now 7pm.

"Is your lower stomach okay?" he asked looking at where I was shot.

I also looked at is and nodded. "Yap... It's not that sore anymore like it use to be." I said taking his hand in mine.

"As long as you are okay then I'm okay." he said then rolled the wind down to order our food.

"Hello sir how may I help you?" the lady asked and Joey looked at me.

"Umm, hello may I please get two big mac's with fries, two 10 pease nuggets and two midium sized cokes." Joey gave in our order.

"Next till to pay please." the lady said and Joey drove of and paid for our food.

Thay gave us our food and Joey passed it to me.

"We'll eat at home." I said and Joey nodded then drove home.

At the house.

We got out the car and the guys were already here.

Joey and I took our food up to our room and we ate there.

*laughs*"Joeyyyy, didn't your mom tell you not to play with food." I said pointing my finger to him and he pulled me closer to him.

"Yeah she did but you should know me well enough that I don't like rules." he said and before I could say something he smacked his lips on mine.

I smiled into the kiss and moved so that I was now on his lap.

"No I'm always on top." he said causing me to giggle and he turned us around so that he was now hovering over me on the bed.

I pulled on his shirt letting him know I wanted to take it off.

He did it and also took off mine and kissed my neck.

I turned my head giving him space and tangled my fingers in his soft, brown hair.

"Joeyyyy." I moaned softly and he came back up to my lips.

I started unbuckling his belt and took it off throwing it onto the floor.

I turned us around and I started sucking on his sweet spot.

To tease him I took his one hand and put it onto my boob and started grinding on him.

"Babyy. Don't tease me." he said and I just smirked at him.

I went down to to his v-line and left wet kisses on it while taking his pant off.

He had a big boner. I decided to thank him for everything he has done for me by pleasing him. So you know what I did.

He gripped on my hair while I was sucking his dick (I somehow feel so weird writhing this😂😅)

"I'm close." he moaned and I went faster.

After awhile I swollowed al his children (lmao😂😂)

I came back up and he hovered over me then started kissing me again.

He started stripping me from all my clothes then put a finger in me.

"Mmm." I moaned with my mouth closed and he went faster.

"Babyy I want you." I whispered in his ears and with that said he was in me.

Yeah we had sex many time before but this one felt so much powerfull, like as if there was more love shown in this one.

I love him so much and I'll never stop loving him. He is the one I wanna be with for ever and ever.

"I love you so much." he said going faster by the second.

"I L-love y-you too." I said trying to get the words out but he was sending to much pleasure through my body.

After the fun

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said getting out of the covers walking to the bathroom.

"I'm coming too." he said getting out of the bed walking to mu direction

"But no second runs." I said pointing my finger to him while putting the water on.

He put his hands up in defeat and I giggled.

We got into the shower and he started rubbing my shoulders giving me a massage.

I took my hear out of the way then he took the soap and rubbed my back with it.

"I'm not saying this out of habit but I'm saying it because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me Lilly." he said then I turned around looking him in the eyes with a smile.

"I love you." he finished then I pecked his lips. "I love you too." I said then we continued showering.

After we were done we got out got into our pj's since it was now 11pm.

I still had to dry my hair but Joey asked if he could do it so I let him and he wasn't to bad.

I'll give him credit there.

We then got in bed and I turned of the light and he rapped his arm around me while squeezing his head in my back as if I was a teddybear.

"Goodnight." I said and he said it back.

---------------------------------------
OMFG 811 READES😭😭THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

Hope you liked this ONE and thanks again.

The Gang जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें