*15

continuing
----------------

Still Joey POV

I've been waiting now here for an hour. I called everyone over after they were done.

One of the doctors came up to me. "Joey Birlem, right?" he asked looking at his clipboard.

"Yes." I said so fast while standing up.

"We just finished everything and she is fine, nothing serious is injured of broken. She'll be able to leave in the next two days." the doctor said.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU.

"May I go visit her?" I asked hoping he'll say yes.

I need to see if my girl is okay.

"Yeah, sure, room 156 on the 3rd floor on you're right. There's an elevator right there." he said showing to a elevator on his left.

"Thank you." I said and ran to the elevator and pressed the button to go up.

It dinged and opened the doors, I got in and pressed the 3rd floor button.

While it went up some soft music played in the background.

It dinged again and opened. I ran out and got the room.

I walked into the room and saw Lilly laying there in the hospital bed.

She turned her head to look at me while a huge smile appeared on both our faces.

She sat up straight and pulled me into a hug. A hug that felt like we were almost gonna loose each other.

"I missed you so much." she said into the hug. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I missed you too."

"Ouch." she said in pain pulling out of the hug a look of worry spread over my face while she layed back down.

She held the spot where she was shot.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked also holding her hand that held the spot.

She nodded. "Yeah, it's just a sore that's all." she said and I calmed down.

Then I started crying. This wouldn't of happened if didn't go to the fair. Why every time I try to do something nice for the gang someone has to ruin it? I've already lost Rebecca she was like family and now I've almost lost Lilly the one I want to spend my whole life with.

I felt her soft, small hand wipe the tears away.

"Joey, baby, this was nothing your fault. You tried to protect you family. It's okay, it's now in the past." she said while holding my cheek.

I looked her in the eyes and we leaned in. I missed the feeling of our lips together. They moved in sync. It was just a short kiss but it ment a lot.

She pulled away but our foreheads we still together.

"I love you so much and I hope you know that." she whispered while smiling.

Lilly POV

"I love you too." he whispered back while smiling.

Those past two hours without him felt like two hundred years without him.

The doctors said that I could leave in two days but I actually wanna leave now.

I've never liked being in a hospital. It always gives me the creeps.

The doctor came walking in. "Lilly we just checked your paper and actually you can leave in forty minutes." he said then walked away.

I looked over to Joey who was already get my stuff ready.

I just giggled and shook my head turning my body to the out of the bed.

Forty minutes later

We just left the hospital on our way to the house where the rest were.

Joey held my hand the whole ride home which I didn't mind.

We arrived at the house and Joey helped me to the door since I'm still in pain.

"YOU'RE BACK"

"WE MISSED YOU"

"MY MOM AND DAD IS BACK"is all the kinds of welcome home word I got from the guys.

Joey and I laughed at the last part." Hey, how was my kidys doing?" I asked while walking slowy to them but they walked up to me.

"No, we'll come to you." Charles said as they walked up to me and Joey.

"And it was really boring without your stupidness." he continued and I gave him a look of shock.

"I feel offended." I laughed and everyone did the same.

We all hugged then Joey said. "We all have to het packing, this is the last of LA. Philly here we come."

We all went upstairs to pack because we're leaving in an hour.

I'm gonna miss this place. My friends, WAIT my friends, how am I gonna tell them why haven't I attended school for a month.

"Joey?" I asked while he was zipping his bags.

"Yeah." he replied while walking up to me.

"I can't." I said and his smile disappeared.

"You can't what?" he asked holing my elbows.

"I can't leave."

"Why not?" he asked with a tint of sadness in his voice.

"My friends. I can't leave them." I said looking away.

There was a wave of silence that hit us.

Am I making the right decision. Joey is the one I wanna be with, should I leave him for my friends, or my friends for him?

No I go with him. I love him to much to just leave him like this.

"You know want just forget about that. I'm coming with you." I said and he smiled.

Without saying a word he connected our lips(I feel like I'm saying to much "connecting our lips" 😂)

"Thank you." he said and I pulled him into a hug.

We all left the house and went to our private airport.

You know the drill. Jets.

________________________
End. Hope you liked it.
Sorry if it was short. I just wanted to write something for you guys to thank y'all for 573 readers ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️