*37

Remember that day when I told y'all "that's the end of my life story?"

Cough well yeah I was wrong.

Turns out the chase isn't over. Funny thing how it started again.

Flashback

"Joey, I can't take it anymore, I just can't, this is now the second time I've lost them."

Turns out Lorena never died, I should have know she wouldn't be gone forever.

She's back and to show how mad she was or is she took Matthew and Lisa.

Now

"Okay so in my vision I saw Lisa in the same room where my parents were but luckily she had no injuries." I said walking up and down in the living room.

It's been two weeks without them in the house and ever since they were taken away I kept on getting visions (credits to jsxsartorius)

They just come out of nowhere. I've asked Joey if he gets them but he doesn't.

"But none of my visions ever showed Matthew." I sighed sitting down next to Joey.

"I think we need to get your parents on this one. They know Lorena and all her powers, expesialy your mom." Joey said rubbing my shoulder.

I looked up to him and nodded.

Over the time I've gotten stronger. I now know how to control my powers.

"It will be fine baby, as long as she doesn't do anything to them then it will be fine, we already know what's her weaknesses." Joey whispered and I nodded.

"But what if Matthew isn't fine?" I asked.

"If she touched him then I'd feel it, remember we are connected." he said.

Questions? Let me answer.

So I resently found out that male vampires can connect with their sons, crazy I know (tbh this doesn't even make sense to me either but just go with it)

So if something happens to Matt it happens to Joey.

"I can't wait longer I'm gonna call my parents." I got up and grabbed my phone.

My mom picked up after the second ring.

"I'm on my way." she said before I could even ask.

Joey just smiled and I knew he linked her.

"Why didn't you say that earlier dumbnut?" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

Time skip to when her parents

My parents came walking in and through a book on the table.

"We got everything you need, Joey told me everything and we came prepared." my dad said.

I hugged them. "Thank you."

"Okay I can't wait I miss my grandchildren let's get going." my mom said while opening the book.

We all got in a sircle and held hands.

(I don't know any spell that's in a language I don't know so yeah I'm not gonna do that)

My dad said a spell and we repeated after him.

Then a little vision whole came up (sorry last one,😂 I just wanna know do you guys kinda imagine it like I write it. No you don't okay then bye)

"Ahhh finally, took you guys long enough." Lorena said while standing up.

I just wanted to punch her so hard right now.

"Aha Lilly. You should have thought twice before trying to get rid of me. Now it's your turn to feel pain." she said and Lisa and Matthew showed up.

"Their mine now."

I shook my head and I could feel Joey's grip tighten a little.

She said something in her witch language but I didn't understand it.

Lisa then ran towards here and hugged her "Yes mommy." she said and I broke.

She called her mommy.

OH HELL NO THIS BITCH DIDN'T JUST HYPNOTIZE MY BLOOD RELATED CHILDREN.

I stood up and ran out to my car.

"LILLY NO." was the last thing I heard my mom say before I drove off.

--------------------------------
WE BACK AT IT BITCHESSS Y'ALL REAL THOUGHT I WAS JUST GONNA LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT HELL TO THE NO😂😂❤️❤️👀

sorry for this shitty chapter but I just wrote it to say this book IS NOT at the end, yet.

But I'm in a thinking faze so yeah sorry if the updates are slow I'm thinking of juicy parts to put in here.