*10

Lilly POV

The van came to a full stop and I was carried onto a shoulder into a room.

I was thrown onto a chair. "OUCH." I said in pain.

"Be careful with her won't you." I hear a sturn voice say and I sounded like my other brother. Kendrick.

He was like my favorite brother. We did everything together. He was like my partner in crime if we wanted ice-cream.

But now his just a stranger to me.

He came into the room and signaled everyone else to go out.

Dajavu.

"Hey lil sis." he said and sat next to me, I was handcuffed, again.

"Don't call me that." I said in moody voice.

I miss Joey even tho it's only been, what? Like two hours without him.

I hope his on his way to save me.

"Look, I know you hate me right now but I wanna fix that." he said looking to me.

What did he mean by "Fix that".

"No I'm not gonna hurt you, I'd never do that to my favorite sister. I know you miss Rebecca and I miss her too. I never thought mom and dad were planning on killing her,well yeah I knew that when we were young they wanted but I thought they forgot about it. And Luke he's gone too. But all we have now is you and I." he said still looking at me.

I don't regret on killing Luke. It's a loose loose thing. My parents killed my favorite sister so I killed their favorite son.

"And what is your point actually?" I asked not looking at him.

He sighed then said. "What I'm trying to say is I wanna earn your trust back."

Wait what. He wants to what.

I looked up to him with shock in my eyes. "I know when we got older I was never there for you and I want to fix that."he said and I smiled.

"But what about mom and dad." I asked.

"I'll just tell them that ... Umm that you escaped and ran off." he said while unhandcuffing me.

Joey POV

I stopped at their place and got out I dismissed the securitys and when I walked in I saw Lilly and Kendrick walking towards me.

"Joey." she said and ran into my arms.

She jumped and I obviously chot her.

"Baby." I said she and she climded off.

"Hey Joey, can you please take her home." Kendrick said and I was confused.

"I'll explain when we're home." she and I nodded.

We walked back and she pointed to the security guards on the ground.

"I thought you were in trouble." I chuckled and she just laughed.

We got in my car and drove home.

"Feel free to explain." I said while I was driving.

"My brother wanted to start of new with me, that's why he set me free." she said and I smiled.

I got a feeling that something good is gonna happen from here on.

______________
This was a really short chapter ik.
I'm sorry but I just felt like I needed to update for you guys<3