*34

I was woken up by the sound of Joey snoring like a pig.

"Joseph, shut up." I groaned trying to get out of his grip but he just tightened it.

He fluttered his eyes open then smiled at me.

"And now?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Nothing, it's just I'm so damn lucky to wake up every morning with you in my arms." he said and I felt my cheeks grow red.

He placed a soft kiss on your lips. "I love you so much." I said and kissed his lips again.

"You wouldn't believe how much love I have for you." he said then squeeze ld his head in the crook of my neck.

We just cuddled from 5 minutes till he spoke up. "What does my princess want for breakfast?"

I gave him a huge smile and he knew right away what I wanted. (I bet you guys were thinking dirty here don't deny).

"Coming right up." he said then went downstairs.

I just sat on the bed and looked at the window.

The curtains were still closed and I imagined them opening.

The BAM the opened.

I fell of the bed with shock (😂).

Joey heard the noise and vampire speed up to our room.

"Baby, you okay? What happened?" he asked helping me up.

I took a minute to get myself together then spoke. "I-I was looking at th-he curtains then t-they opened." I stuttered pointing to the window.

He laughed for a bit then cupped my cheeks. "Guess your training starts today." he said.

"Here, take my hand."

I took his hand then he pulled me close to him then he ran.

It felt like I was floating, well obviously because Joey lifted me up a bit (😂)

But it felt just like running normally but the only change was it wasn't normal.

"O.M.W that. Was. Insane." I said taking in what just happened.

"You need time to posses that but after a while you get use to it." he said putting a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks."

"No prob babe." he said then sat next to me with his plate.

Skip to the training

Joey took me to the living room so he could help me with my powers.

He cleared out the room so I could have a lot of space eventhough this house is a 9 room mansion.

"So let's start with the basics." he said while coming to a hult in front of me.

I nodded and he smiled taking my hands in his.

"We are gonna start jogging on the spot, okay." he said and we started to do what he said.

He said I should pick up some pace so I did. "Now imagine yourself running at speed of light."

I did and soon enough I was running like a vampire.

"Good." he said proud of me.

He thought me everything I need for now.

But I wanted to learn how to vision like he did so I could try and save my parents.