*33

continuing
----------------

Joey and I got home and I immediately went and changed into comfortable clothes.

I was wearing a black dress that zipped up at the back.

I tied my hair up and cleaned my face. Then I tried to unzip the zipper at the back but it was useless.

I saw Joey standing at the door with a face saying he wanted to laugh.

"Need help?" he asked slowly walking into the bathroom.

He stood behind me he is like a head and shoulder taller than I am.

"Please." I answered and he nodded.

He unzipped my dress and pulled the straps off my shoulders.

He then walked back in to our room and I heard a closet open then he came back.

"What's That?" I asked pointing to his hand.

"I want you to wear one of my shirts." he said with a cute smile.

I giggled then took his red and black striped long sleeve shirt.

I took of my dress and bra and pulled the shirt over my head.

Joey was already in his pj's which was a black Supreme sweatpants.

"Come here." he said opening his arms.

I walked closer to him and rapped my arms around his waist.

"You look so cute in my clothes. You should wear them often." he said while resting his chin on my head due to our length.

I loved the feeling of having his arms around me.

He is such a caring person and I love him for him.

"You still need to explain me EVERYTHING." I said and he chuckled then kissed my head.

"Come child." he said taking my hand and leading me to our bed.

He sat down with his legs hanging off the bed and I sat criss cross facing him.

"You are the daughter of the king and queen vampire, you have 2 older siblings too. When you were born the was this huge war between vampires and wear wolfs like in any other vampire stories we are huge enemies. They were after you, thinking if they took our youngest princess they would end our kind which they obviously got right. "

"Wow, so I'm a princess." I said in awe and he nodded.

"But how, they didn't take me, so how did they end our kind?"

"Your parents came to the city and just put you in front of a random families house. Well you see your parents didn't know the family who took you under their wings but it was a wolf pack. That's why you never knew about your vampire half. How it ended our kind? You were set to be our new queen after your siblings passed. "

I gasped with shock when he said that." my s-siblings died? " he sadly nodded and put his hands on my leg.

"How come I only found my vampire self tonight?"

"Remember when you were in the hospital when you got shot?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I couldn't take it seeing you lye there half dead, so I bit your arm to heal you faster." he said.

"And it didn't just heal you, it also got your vampire side out." he finished and I smiled.

"Where are my real parents?" I asked and Joey took my hand.

He closed his eyes then opened them again.

I looked in front of me to see two people sitting in a dark room.

"Your moms name is Lucy and your dad's name is Christopher. Their are captured in Lorena's kingdom. The powerful witch who want to end our kind."

"Can they see us?"

He looked down then back to me. "No, if I let them see us then Lorena will feel our connection and we'll be captured in her hold. But what I can do is this." he said.

I looked at him with a surprised yet confused look then he started speaking. "Lucy."

My mom shot her head up. "Christopher, honey did you hear that."

"Christopher." Joey said and my dad shot up too looking around.

"I recognize that voice." my mother said then a smile appeared on her face.

"Joey, is that you?" she asked.

Joey smiled and looked at me. I smiled back then looked back to my parents.

"Yes ma'am. It's been a while." Joey said and my parents nodded.

"SUN, you're alive." my dad laughed.

"Wait can't Lorena hear them?" I asked Joey shook his head "No, we are mind linking."

"Joey, who's that with you?" my mom asked.

Joey looked at me then nodded for me to speak.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I said and my mother started to tear up.

"Is that our p-princess?" she asked and I smiled. "Yes".

"Joey can we please see her. You'll be safe I promise." she said and Joey looked at me with a bit of worry in his eyes then closed his eyes again but this time didn't open them.

"O, oh my you have grown." she said coming closer to me.

I stood up and tried to let go of Joey but he pulled me back a bit.

"You can't come in it's not safe here." my mom said and I nodded.

"You look just like your mother." my dad smiled holding her hand.

I smiled "I don't know what to say, I'm mean there is so much I want to know but I just-."

"Don't worry my child, we'll explain everything to you in your dreams." she said and I looked at Joey.

He was looking weak. I paniced then shook his body. "Joey, Joey baby wake up." no response.

I looked at my mom and dad. "What's happening to him!!"

"Lorena is feeling the connection, it's not safe here now go, we'll meet again, don't worry." they said sitting back down.

I looked at Joey, he was still not moving. "Bye sweetheart" my mom said then they vanished.

Joey shot up then let go of my hand.

"She was so cold." he said looking at the spit where my parents were.

I didn't say anything but just looked at my hands.

I need to save them

-------------------------------
I'm kinda diggin' this part of the story.