*22

Charles POV

"Why are you doing this?" I asked trying to get out of the grip the rope has around my wrist.

I was in my room but at the moment it does feel like my room since Jade is torturing me.

"I need you to give me the codes to Joey's computers." she said pinning her gun against my head.

You wanna know how this all started.

As you all maybe know, I met Jade at the carnival.

She was so sweet, beautiful, and loveable but that made me blind.

I fell head over heels for her, thought that we could be but I was wrong.

I was just chilling on my couth watching TV. (*note, they all at their own homes for the next month)

I heard a knock on the door so I stood up and went and answered the door.

And you guessed right, it was jade.

"Hey, may I come in." she asked looking around behind her but right the I smeled something fishy.

I hesitated for a sec but decided to let her in. "Sure." I said motioning for her to come in.

"So what brings you here?" I asked while closing the door.

"Let's go up to your room and I'll tell you." she said walking upstairs.

I followed behind her, but I wasn't feeling her vibe nor mood.

We walked into my room and she closed the door behind me then pinned me against the door.

Before I could push her away she smashed her lips on mine.

This felt right but yet not.

Should I kiss back?

Instead of kissing back I punched her away feeling dizzy.

I looked down to my arm and so a needle being pulled out of my arm, and a look of guilt on her face.

And here we are now, me being tied to my desk chair with a gun against my head.

"I'll never give I to you." I said looking down at to floor.

Joey POV

I was just sitting in the kitchen till Lilly walked in.

"You okay?" she asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"Yeah." I said and she smiled back nodding her head.

"You want anything to eat?" she asked walking to the fridge.

"Nope, I'm fine, just ate but a bottle of water will do." I said walking to her and rapping my arms around her waist.

"So basic." she said and I put a hand on my heart dramatically.

"That hurt." I said and she giggled while handing me my water.

I looked down at her baby bump.

"I just can't wait to meet them." I said holding her stomach.

"You want to talk to them?" she asked and I looked up to her with a smile and nodded.

We walked into the living room and she sat down while I kneeled down to her bump.

"Hello my little ones." I said and she started playing with my hair.