*3

continuing
-----------------

Still Joey's POV

Wow this is gonna be harder than I thought.

"So um-" I was cut off by her also saying something.

I signaled for her to go firts. She looks kinda nervous to ask the question.

"This may sound like a stupid question but I just want know... Are you guys gonna kill me after you get what at you wanted?" when those words excaped out her mouth I was speechless.

I may be a gang leader but I would never do that to an innocent girl like her.

Maybe I should be nicer to her then she won't get idees like this.

I looked her in the eyes I could them tear up.

I stood up and sat next to her and pulled her into a hug.

She first tensted then relaxed in my arms. I didn't let go of the hug.

"Don't cry, I wouldn't never do that to you." I whispered.

"Thank you." she whispered back.

I think she's busy changing me. I've never felt like does around a girl before.

I've always wanted to be alone, go threw life alone and I'm her with her and it's all changing.

I didn't want to let go of the hug but I had to so that she doesn't uncomfortable.

But as I was about to let go she stopped me from doing it.

"No, please don't let go." she said and I did want she wanted.

Does she like me?

Lilly POV

Do I like him?

When he pulled me into a hug, I felt so...so safe in his arms.

Now I won't have any nightmares of them killing, now that I know he won't try and get rid of me.

He tried to pull out of the hug but I stopped him. I didn't want this to end.

He didn't mind so we just stayed in this position but the hug turned into a cuddle till I fell asleep to his heart beat.

I could feel him shuffle around for me to sleep comfortable on his chest.

Then I heard him whisper. "Sweet dreams."

Wow is it just me or is he nicer to me, and not calling me baby girl.

Joey POV

She pulled me back and we hugged again. Then the hug turned into a cuddle.

This felt so right.

She had her head on my chest but at the side where my heart is. She then fell asleep.

I moved around a bit so that she could sleep comfortable since I guess last night had to really uncomfortable for her on the chair.

I then whispered "Sweet dreams."

My phone started to ring and I quickly answered it so that it doesn't wake her up.

"Supp." I said and it was Cameron on the other line.

"Yo, Joey we already landed so do we wait for you here or should we go to the house?" he asked and I nodded event tho he couldn't see me.

"Just go back the house I'll text to come to the meeting we we land." I said while looking at Lilly.