*23

It's been two months since I gave birth and till this day I miss them.

Joey has been acting really strange these past few weeks.

Every time I try and ask him what's wrong or what's going on he keeps on ignoring my question.

Our conversation were ending like it's the last goodbye (5sos😍)

He doesn't cuddle with me anymore, he always sleeps with his back facing me.

He doesn't make any funny jokes to make me laugh nor does he surprise me with breakfast in bed no more.

I miss it.

I miss him.

"I really don't know anymore. I'm not saying his cheating or anything it's just." I said while playing with my salad.

Right now I was with Jade at a Cafe.

Yes, Jade has turned to be a sweet girl now, she and Charles are even a thing.

She like a sister to me now. She's always there when I need in times like this.

"Maybe tonight you should ask him, maybe his just been having a hard time with the whole family losing your first childer thing." she said taking a sip from her hot chocolate.

Maybe she was right.

Joey is only coming back tonight around 9pm since he had to go overseas for a meeting and his coming back tonight.

"So how's it going with you and Charles?" I asked changing the topic not wanting everything to be about me.

She smiled immediately. "Ah you know the good things." she blushed.

"No. Way. You guys had it didn't you." I smirked and she smile showing her teeth.

"Maybe." she said and I slapped her hand.

"Don't maybe me it's obvious you guys had sex." I said and she gave in.

"Fine. We did." she smiled ear to ear. "It didn't feel like we just fucked and that's it. It actually felt like we were making love to each other. And I loved it." she continued.

"Ahh Lilly. His the one. The one I want to be with. The one I want to spend my whole life with, grow old with. I love him so much and word can't even explain how much I love him." she finished.

"I'm so happy for you. And I honestly hope that you guys stay together like y'all goals." I said smiling to her then I took a sip from my vanilla milkshake.

We finished our food and I payed for it all.

I dropped off Jade at her house since I'm the one who asked if we could go out.

Oh did I mention that she and Charles moved in together? Well now you know.

I drove back home in silence. No music just the sound of the car engine.

I eventually arrived in front of Joey's house since I live here with him.

I saw his lambo parked in front of the garage so it meant he was here.

I got out of my black Ferrari and walked over to the front door.

As I opened the door I heard loud screaming.

"Ahh, fuck, Joeyyyyy." a female voice moaned my boyfriends name.

My heart dropped to my feet as the stuff in my hands also dropped.

Tears running down my face as I just stood there hearing all those noises coming from our room.

"No. No. No. This can't be true. He would never do something like that to me." I kept on telling myself to calm down.

I just got my stuff and walked into the guest bathroom and cleaned my face.

Why? What did I do to deserve this?

I got out the bathroom and the screaming was still taking place.

I walked into to the kitchen and got something to eat.

Then I went into the the TV room and watched some random stuff on Netflix.

Minutes later I heard a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs.

I looked to the side to see a blond short girl around my length with one of his shirts on.

"Umm, who are you?" she asked standing still ag the last stair and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ah you better not give me that attitude in my house you fake trick ass bitch" I sai-

(Jk she didn't say that)

I just ignored her question then saw Joey stand there with widen eyes and a look of guilt smugged all over his face.

"Baby who is she." the stupid blond bitch asked in a fake ass voice.

I looked to Joey who looked at me then back to him. "Oh I'm his cousin." I quickly said and she nodded.

"Oh Hello nice to meet you my name is Kayla, I'm Joey's girlfriend." she greeted and held Joey's arm.

HIS WHAT!!!

JOSEPH MATTHEW BIRLEM!!!!

Calm down Lilly. Calm down.

I looked at Joey who was looking at the floor.

"And I'm Lilly nice to meet you too." I said trying my best not to jump out this couch and punch the living shit out the two of them.

"Kayle you need to leave." Joey said pointing to the door.

"But-"

"NO BUTS JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK." he yelled louder causing her to jump a little then run upstairs.

Guessing to go get her clothes.

She then ran out the house and drove of with her car.

Joey just ran back upstairs. I decided that this is where I'm gonna take the chance.

I ran upstairs to our room and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Joey what the fuck was that?" I asked showing back to where the seen has occurred.

He looked up to hem then shook his head.

"Joseph explain yourself this instead." I demanded feeling my blood boil with anger.

"I'm sorry." is all he said.

"That's not all." I said coming closer to him.

"It's just I needed it. After what happened with the babies you said yoh don't want to have it and I need it." he said and I froze knowing that that wasn't the only girl he had.

"I'm really sorry Lilly I don't know what got over me." he apologized.

"Get. Out." I pointed to the door.

"Wha-"

"I. SAID. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT." I screamed.

"Lilly are you really gonna chase me out of my own house?" he asked with a slite chuckle at the end.

I hate it when he does this. Acts like I'm the wrong one in the storie. Not knowing my facts.

But it's clear enough that he was fucking some blond bitch in our own bed.

"Im not gonna fucking repeat myself either you leave or it's over." I said with tears falling of my cheeks.

Instead of arguing back he nodded and walked out.

I heard the front door slammed shut then I fell down and cried my eyes out.

Joey POV

What the fuck was I thinking.

--------------------------
Heyo.

Something new to the book. Hope you liked it.

Sorry that I have been so inactive. 😭

Love y'all 😍❤️