*26

"Wakkkeeee uppppppp." I screamed in Joey's ears.

He just turned around and pulled the duvet over his head revealing his feet.

I know he hates it when people touch his feet so me being me went to his feet.

I slowly tickled then and he shot up.

"You know I don't like it when people touch my feet." he groaned in his morning voice.

"Finally." I said and crawled up with him in the duvet.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "What did you need?"

"For you to wake up." I said in a duh tone.

"No shit hey." he said.

"No seriously I just wanted you to wake up." I lied.

He raised an eyebrow and just giggled because he knows what I wanted.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he chuckled while climbing out of the bed.

I stood up and clapped my hands. "Yay, my hubby in three weeks I'd like some pancakes please."

He just laughed at my sillyness and walked downstairs with me following close behind.

He walked to the fridge to get all the ingredients while I got out all the pans and the bawls for the mixture.

"Isn't this supposed to be your work?" Joey asked while breaking the eggs.

"You already know I can't cook nor bake."

He just rolled his eyes and made our food.

After he was finish he put four pancakes on each plate.

We started eating and it was delicious.

"This is so good." I said with a mouth full of food.

He just laughed then said. "Obviously it is because I made it." while flipping his long hair.

"Bish what you flippin'." I laughed and finished my pancakes.

So today Joey and I are gonna get our arrangements for the wedding.

We're planning on enviring the whole gang obviously, close friends and family.

Joey asked me where I wanted it to take place and I said maybe the beach.

It would make it more special since he asked me to be his girlfriend there and to marry him there.

I also told him that I want him to also give ideas to where he wants it to be.

If you guys are wondering if where are still in this mafia/ gang thing.

Yes we are. Actually next week we are having a meeting and stuff we just took a break from all of it.

"So what time do you want to leave?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Anytime you want." I smiled and he had a huge grin on his face.

"Joey why you looking at me like that." I asked and he stood up.

The next you know he ran upstairs and into our room at he closed the door.

I also ran up to the room to find him curled up in the duvet like a ball.

"Oh. My. Word I have never met a childish person like you Joseph." I laughed.

"Shut up and come cuddle with me." he said only showing his head.

I jumped onto the and he rapped his warm arms around me.

"We'll go tomorrow." he said shuwing his head into my the crook of my neck.

To be honest I also don't want to go since it's a Saturday and it my lazy day.

"Fine but only because I also want to sleep." I said and he just laughed.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked and I shook my head.

"That's the question I should be asking you." I giggled and he came up to face me.

"I love you so much." he said and connected our lips.

I smiled into to the kiss of the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

I can't believe he is still with me after everything.

He is really committed to this.

He's the love of my life.

I don't know where I'd be without him.

I love him so much. I know you may I'm just saying this but it's true.

When ever I'm with him I feel so safe. I feel wanted. I feel happy. I feel... Loved.

I kissed back the pulled away after two minutes.

"I love you too." I said.

He smiled and I smiled back.

I won.

--------------------------------------------
End.
Sorry for the cliffhanger. But thus is not ending 😂.
Thank you all for 6.42k and 346 votes.
Love y'all ❤️ so much