*27

So today we just finished all the stuff for our wedding which is happening next week.

I'm super excited, like you don't even know.

At the moment Joey and I are just walking around New York just for fun.

"You wanna go eat because I'm hungry?" Joey asked looking down at me.

I nodded my head and we walked into the nearest Burger King.

Joey ordered our food while I quickly went to the bathroom.

I did my business in there and walked out to find Joey already sitting at a table with our food.

It's been 4 years since I've seen any of my friends and I actually miss them so much.

I wonder if any of them actually still think about me or wonder where I've gone.

The only time I mentioned my friends to Joey was when we had to move to Philadelphia.

After that I haven't said anything about them.

They can't text me since I didn't have my phone with me when they "kidnapped" me.

Joey actually got me a new phone for my birthday.

"You okay?" Joey asked with worry written all over his face.

I shook my head to get me back to reality and gave him a small smile. "Yip, I was just thinking about something."

"Hmm... You wanna talk about it?" he asked again and I just shook my head. "It's nothing."

"Lilly, nothing is something. You know you can talk to me." he said and I nodded.

"I was just thinking about my friends." I answered and he nodded.

We finished our food and we went back to the car that was parked in a parking almost on the other side of the city.

Before I got into the car Joey pulled me into a warm hug.

"You'll be okay." he whispered and I just hugged him tighter.

He is such a sweet guy, loving and caring. How did I get so blessed. I don't even deserve this. He makes me happy. He makes me feels ways I have never felt before.

Whenever I'm with him I feel like nothing can go wrong, like the world would never end, like the world can throw anything on my way and I'll overcome it with him on my side.

Everytime I hear his voice I just melt, I fall in love with him all over again.

He makes me feel special not in a spoiled way tho but you get what I mean.

"Thank you for always staying by my side and keeping me happy." I said while pulling out of the hug.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips and obviously I kissed back.

"Anything for my princess." he said while our foreheads were together.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I got into the car and he closed my door for me he then jogged over to his side and drove off.

I took his free hand and interlocked our fingers while looking out the window.

He pulled our hands up and placed a kissed on the top of my hand "I love you and will never stop loving you."

I looked at him and we exchanged smiles. "I love you too and will never stop." I repeated his words.
---------------------------
Heyoooooooooo
Hope y'all liked this chapter. Srry that It was sooooooo short I'm really sorry.

Thank you guys for 7.74k 😱❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Gang On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara