*18

Credits to suck-my-dick parts of this book is from hers so go follow her and go read her vary awesome books.

continuing
----------------

We got out of the car and went into McDonald's.

"Hello how may I help you?" the guy behind the counter asked eyeing me head to toe.

I looked at Joey how was giving him death stares like no one's business.

I took his hand and then looked back at the guy's and nodded my head to motion that we are ready to other.

"Hello... Um yes can we please get two bigmacs with two medium fries and two medium cokes, thank you." I said in a kind voice while he was typing on the screen.

"Will that be all for today ma'am?" he asked and I nodded "Yes."

"Okay then that will be $14.50" he said and our slip came out for our order number.

Joey took out his wallet to pay but I stopped him. "No, you payed yesterday so today is my turn." I said taking out my wallet and gave him $16 "Keep the change."

"Thank you." he said with a smiled on his face and I smiled back at him.

Joey and I went to go find a seat waiting for our take aways.

"I swear I he lays a hand on yo-" I cut him off by pecking his lips.

"Joey, I'm yours and only yours." I said and he smiled.

Minutes later the guy came and gave us our food and we then left the franchise.

"Baby can I please drive?" I asked as he opened the car.

"Sure." he threw the keys to me and took the bags out of my hands and got in the passenger seat.

I started the car and drove off.

I took another road that led to the house just for fun.

But soon regretted it when I saw that same Porsche behind us.

"Fuck not them again." I muttered speeding up.

We were now on a two lane (if you like know what I mean) the car speed up and was now next to me.

"Pull up." a guy around my age demanded.

"No" I said.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it right in my face. "Now." he demanded with anger.

I did as he said and the pulled up behind us. From the corner of my eyes I could see Joey setting his gun ready.

They got out of the car and it was five men.

"Get out." the same guy said and we got out.

"Drop all weapons." he pointed his gun to Joey.

Joey looked at me and I nodded not wanting him to get hurt.

He pulled out his gun and threw it out on the ground right in front of the guy.

He then picked it up and pointed them to me.

"You coming with me." he said coming closer.

"No." I said stepping closer to Joey.

"We could do this the nice way or the bad way. You come with me and your little boyfriend here doesn't get hurt." he said and his men sircled us.

"No" I said one more time and one of his men tazed Joey in the neck.

He fell down in pain. I ran up to him and looked back up to the guy.

When they said we had to give up our guns I didn't do it.

His men hurt my man so Imma hurt him back.

Well I didn't have a gun I also had a tazed but mine was ten times worse than his.

I stood up and tazed the guy in the nuts.

He also fell down in pain but then they started punching and kicking Joey.

Then one of them pulled out a gun and pinned it against Joey's head.

"NO". I said stopping them then looked at Joey who's face was bleeding.

They are gonna pay for this.

"I'll go just leave him alone. Hurt me not him." I said looking one more time at Joey while he got up.

"Lilly, no." he said but could barely get the words out due to the blood in his mouth.

"Joey, I got this just go back home." I whispered following them.

They waited till Joey drove off before we got in the car.

"There's no place for me to sit." I said looking at full seats in the car.

The same guy that pulled me over had a smirk on his face and right there I knew what he was going to say. "You could always just come sit on my lap."

I mentally facepalmed myself and sighed.

I was really not in the mood for this but if this was the only way I could keep Joey safe then I'll do it.

I sat on his lap and he immediately put his hands on my hips.

I was feeling really uncomfortable right now.
------------------------
End... Well it continuing but you know what I mean😂😂.

Sorry for the really short chapter and I'm really sorry for the long pause with updates but school's walking over me RN😭😒.

But thank you guys so much for 1.91k and 167 votes ❤️❤️🤣.