*4

Joey POV

After Lilly ran out I just looked at her parents and I felt so disgusted.

I couldn't imagine how much pain they caused in her life.

I stood up and and signaled my gang to follow.

"You won't get away with this Birlem." her dad said but I could care less about what I want right now.

All I what is to make Lilly happy again, so my want to the biggest gang leader can wait.

We walked out and I noticed that Rebecca's Range Rover was gone.

I really hope their safe but knowing Rebecca she went to the Gang house.

We all got in our cars and drove off to The Gang house.

Skip to where they are at the Gang house

Lilly POV

I got out of the car and looked at the huge house in front of me. Damn.

"You like what you see." Rebecca asked walking past me and unlocking the door.

We got in the house and soon after I heard cars stopping in the driveway.

"Stand back." Rebecca said taking out her gun while walking slowly to the door.

Now I was freaking out.

I did what she said and ran upstairs into a random room.

Joey POV

We arrived at the house and Rebecca's car was outside. Thank God.

I walked up and open the door soon to be pushed on to the floor whit a gun against my head.

"WOAH, WOAH IT'S ME." I said and she giggled.

"Oh sorry I thought it was another gang." she said climbed of me and putting her gun in the back of her jeans.

I chuckled then said. "Well you learned good."

She smiled and said. "Well I learned from the best" and I nodded and smiled back.

I looked around not seeing Lilly close by.

"Where's Lilly?" I asked sounding kinda nervous.

"Oh I told her to go cover upstairs." she said and walked into the kitchen where the rest was.

I then walked upstairs and into my room.

Lilly POV

As I was hiding in the bathroom connected to the room I heard foot steps coming towards the bathroom door

Shit, no, not another person trying to kidnap me

The door handle wiggled a bit. How ever it was couldn't come in since I locked it.

I calmed down  when I heard his voice.

"Lilly? Are you in here? It's me, Joey." he said and I walked to open it.

I jumped into his arms and he hugged me tight as if it was the last time he'll see me.

I cried a bit in his shoulder. He whispered. "Shhh, I'm here, you're safe. Shh."

I pulled out of the hug and and looked at him. He cupped my cheeks and rubbed the tears off.

"You okay, after what happened back there?" he asked and I pulled out the hug and nodded.

"Yeah... I think." I said.

"You sure." he asked and I nodded.

"If you hungry, there's some pizza downstairs. Hopefully the rest haven't finished it yet." he said and I giggled a bit.