*14

continuing
----------------

We got to the fair and everyone went their separate ways, well some went in groups to go ride their rides.

Joey paid for my ticket I told him not to but he insisted so I let him.

"So where you wanna go first?" Joey asked stopping in his tracks facing me.

I looked around for a couple of seconds till my eyes landed on a ice-cream/ cotton candy stand.

"There." I pointed pulling him with me to the stand.

There were few people so we got in front real fast.

"Can we please get two of those? " Joey asked pointing to the ice cream with cotton candy around the it.

The man gave it to us and Joey gave him the money. "Keep the change." Joey said and the man smiled."Thanks"

"Let's go sit down and finish this." I said and he nodded.

We walked over to the tables and sat down. Joey sat across from me.

Joey was looking at me the whole time while I was eating.

"What you looking at?" I asked looking up from my ice cream.

He chuckled then shook his head looking down.

I just giggled and turned my head to the side to se Charles talking to this other girl around my age.

She had long brown hair ending at her lower back, she was wearing a ripped black jean with her super stars and a yellow Supreme t-shirt.

She looked so beautiful like wow, I'm jealous.

They were laughing and it looked so cute. I ship them already.

"CHARLES INTRODUC US." I shouted causing them to look at us.

He laughed at me and signaled for her to come over to our table.

She looked kinda shy tho and she had beautiful dark brown eyes. Kinda like mine.

"Hey guys this is Jade. Jade this is Lilly and her boyfriend Joey aka my best friend." he showed at us.

"Hey guys." she smiled tucking a pease of hair behind her ear looking down.

"Hey, Jade we don't bite come sit with us." I said showing to the spot next to me and she looked up smiling.

Skip to the end of the fair.

We were now our way back to the cars.

I think Charles has a crush on someone. But I something about Jade is kinda starge.

Like every minute she'll be looking down her phone and around the fair as if she's been waiting for someone.

"Can I please drive?"i asked and Joey smiled.

"Only if I can get a kiss." he said and I rolled my eyes.

I kissed his cheek. "You missed." he said showing to his lips.

I rolled my eyes again and pecked his lips. "Happy now?" I asked and he gave me the keys.

"Thank you." I said and we got in.

We were still minutes away from the house and the car ride was kinda silent but a comfortable silence.

"I know I'm not aloud to judge a book by its cover but something about Jade is weird." I said looking at Joey.

He looked at me and nodded his head. A look on his face told me he knew something but I'm not gonna question that.

Joey put on some music and started sing to Love Robbery. And every time he'd point to me.

I just laughed and stopped at a red light. I looked in my mirror to see the same Porsche I saw at the hospital.

"Joey." I said slapping his thigh still looking in the mirror.

He lower the music. "What?"

Before I could answer the driver from the Porsche pulled out a gun.

I stepped on the petrol and speed through the red light he shot but they missed.

I could brag about my driving skeels but y'all feel intimidated. Lmao. Jk. But yeah I'm just as good as Joey.

Joey looked in his mirror and took out his gun.

"Dont pull into our street just ride through random streets." Joey said and he pulled out his phone.

What if it was Jade's plan this whole time?

What if she's part of that gang?

I drove in many random streets like Joey said till I got cornerd.

"Umm... Joey... Where now?" I asked looking at the cars coming from all the sides.

"Fuck." he mumbled.

"Take you gun." he said and I pulled it out from under his seat.

We duck down and pointed our guns ready to shoot.

I heard gun shots coming closer.

And here a sixteen on two gun war started.

We went well, like we killed like more than half of then.

By then The Gang was here. I mean our gang of course.

Joey POV

We went well till Lilly got shot.

I can't loose my girlfriend right now. She's my Everything, my smile, my laugh, my heart, my life.

I got so mad and commanded my people to kill them all and of course they did.

I ran up to Lilly who was laying on the ground holding her her lower stomach.

"Baby. No. No. No. Stay with me." I said seeing that her eyes were closed.

I looked up to see Nash's Jeep standing the closest to us.

I picked her up bridle style and ran up to the car and put her in the back seat.

My gang knows what they are doing so they'll be fine.

I rushed to the hospital. And I got there in less that three minutes.

I picked her up and ran into the place.

"I NEED A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT WAKING." I yelled as a nurse ran up to me.

They put her in a bed and ran her into a room.

"Sir we'll need you to wait in the waiting room as we take care of her." the nurse said as I was gripping my hair in frustration.

"Will she be okay?" I asked looking her in the eyes.

"I let you know to come for visiting hours as soon as they are finished." she said and I nodded.

I walked up to the seats and sat down.

What am I gonna do if she's not gonna make it.

Tears started forming in my eyes. Everything got blurry and I was now crying my eyes out.

"Lord please be with her right now." I prayed.
________________
Please go read jacobfan4life01 new book
"Hes My Drug" and follow her too.
I love you guys so much ❤️❤️
And thanks for 500 readers 😭😭