*31

Lilly POV

I was walking around at the park alone since Joey had a meeting and he had to leave early this morning.

It was 10am now and there weren't many people walking around since it was Saturday and no one likes doing things on Saturdays.

My phone rang in my pocket and I answered.

-------------------------------------------------------
L- Lilly U- Unknown
-------------------------------------------------------

L- Lilly hello
U- Look behind you.
-------------------------------------------------------

My heart beat started to increase. I looked behind me and tears fulled my eyes.

"Aaron." I said pulling him into a hug.

Aaron and I have been best friends since birth.

He was like a brother to me, he was always there for me and always understood me.

When we reached 9th grade in high school he went missing.

I tried calling his phone but he never answered.

His parents never knew where he went and he never told me either.

He was like the hottest guy in our school. Every girl wanted to date him and every guy wanted to be him.

He has brown hair and brown eyes, he is the same length as Joey too.

"I'm so sorry Lilly." he whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked tightening my grip around his neck not wanting to leave him again.

"Let's go to a Starbucks and I'll tell you everything." he said and I nodded.

"You came with your car or?" he asked and I shook my head. "no I walked"

He nodded and led us to his red and black Range Rover.

We got in and he drove off.

"So how was school since I left?" he asked looking at me then back to the road.

I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Well, it was kinda boring without you. Everyone always came up to me and asked where you have gone." I said.

He nodded and I looked down.

"I never graduated tho." I said and his eyes went wide.

"What do you mean?" he asked stopping at a red light.

"4 years ago Megan, Rachel, Adrianna and I went to the park close to my house at late night. Long story short I got kidnapped by a gang." when I said the word gang his eyes went wide again.

The car started again and he passed the green light. "Funny thing is the leader of the Gang is Joey."

"Joey, like in Joseph Matthew Birlem." he said with a smile on his face.

Aaron and Joey have been good friends before Joey and I were a thing in the past, way back when I lost my memory.

"How is it going with my old pal?" he asked.

"It's going good. We are dating again."

"You mean you got your memories back of the two of you?" he asked and I nodded.

We stopped in front of Starbucks but we still sat in the car.

I turned my full attention to him and so did he.