*12

continuing
-----------------

So we have been now in the hospital for three hours because they had to make sure that the gun shot on Kendrick's leg won't get infected.

Joey and I were just seated outside Kendrick's room on the chairs.

I wonder what's gonna happen now since my dad is gone.

I looked at Joey while he was playing Helix Jump.

"So... What's gonna happen now." I asked and then looked up to me.

"Well the good news is, I'm now the biggest gang leader." he said and I smiled at him.

"But I don't know if I still wanna go on with this gang stuff."he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Why not." I asked honesty these past weeks with him in the gang made me want to be part of a gang with him.

"I don't know." he said and I could see in his eyes that he's honestly didn't know.

"See you don't know so I advice you to keep on with your job as a gang leader." I said and he just smirked at me.

"So you do want to be part of my gang?" he asked and I turned my head.

He just turned my head to face him and connected our lips.

"I love you." he said while our foreheads were together.

"I love you more." I smiled.

"Impossible." he said trying to sound serious.

"I'm not gonna start and argument with you about that so I'm just gonna say that you love me more." I laughed while standing up when I heard the door open.

He just laughed and stood up too.

My mom and Kendrick walked out and we walked out to our cars.

Kendrick and my mom went to her car and Joey and I went to mine.

"Where are you guys gonna stay?" I asked.

"At my home where else." my mom laughed and we hugged.

"Wow." I said and waited till they were in the car and drove off before I got into my car.

"I'm driving." Joey said while climbing into the driver's seat before I could set a foot into the the side where he was now seated.

I just laughed. "But you don't have the keys." I said while throwing them in the air thinking I would catch them but Joey did before I could.

"Now I do" he laughed and I just gave him a death glare.

"Get in so I can take you out." he continued.

"Whe-" he cut me off. "No questions just get in." he chuckled and I just went to my side.

"Wow okay." I mumbled while walking behind the car.

I looked to the side before getting into the car and saw a black Porsche with two men in it.

"Baby what's wrong?" Joey asked seeing I walking slowly getting into the car focusing on the Porsche.

"That car. It's looks suspicious." I said and closed the door.

Joey looked at the car and started the car and drove off.

I think he knows who they are.

"Joey? Who was that?" I asked turning my body to face him.

He was driving kinda fast. "Your uncle." he said still focused on the road.

WAIT, WHAT, the chase isn't over.

"What do you mean by it's my uncle?" I asked hoping he'll explain everything like in right now.

"His your dad's younger brother, so it was set as if your dad dies then he takes over the business. So basically what that means is that his gang and your dad's gang is now one." he said still looking at the road.

I looked behind me in case they are following and they weren't.

I never knew I had an uncle from my dad's side.

Like he never introduced us to his side of the family. I don't know why.

But I do know my mom's side of the family.

"Where are we going now?" I asked turning back to face him.

"Well I don't want to loose you so my plan of taking you out is now fucked up so... I guess we need to get home and tell the gang." he said looking at me when he said the first part.

Aww he really does care about my safety.

I feel like just screaming from the top of my lungs on the highest mountain these words I LOVE YOU SO FREAKEN MUCH JOEY BIRLEM.

"Well since you can't take me out now let's just have a date here in the car while we drive home." I said taking out my phone and connecting it to the aux.

Joey looked at me like I grew twenty heads and I just smiled and put on my favorite song Good Times by Easy Freak.

"Take my hand we can get away, go anywhere we can go to space." I sang well kind of screamed the lyrics and Joey just laughed while driving.

He had to take a long way around so that our date could last long and in case my uncle was following he couldn't get the real directions to the house. Smart right. I know.

After twenty minutes of him and I screaming our favorite songs we stopped in fornt of the house.

We got out and went in. Everyone was seated in the living room watching TV.

"Guys we got to leave to Philadelphia." Joey said as everyone stood up.

"What happened now?" JackG asked as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Lilly's uncle found us." is all Joey said and he walked back out of the house.

I looked over to the guys as they were busy getting their things ready.

Shawn then walked over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked seeing that I dozed off in thoughts.

I shook my head to come back to reality and answered. "Y-yeah I'm okay, I'm just worried."

He pulled me into a hug and I didn't mind because I needed it right now.

"Don't worry, as long as you are with Joey you'll be safe. He's like one of the best gang leaders I know." he said and we pulled out of the hug.

I just smiled and said. "Thank you Shawn, you're like older brother to me." he smiles at me. "No problem and you're like a jonger sister."

Shawn and I hot really close for the times I've now been part of the gang.

Actually I got close with everyone. They are like family to me, if I lost them then I don't know what I'll do.

Everyone was finished and we went off to our private jets.

We all again got in the same ways we were.

Joey and I got in our jet and as the doors closed I tackled him into a hug.

I rapped my arms around his torso and his arms were around my neck.

"Joey promise me something." I said while we were still in the warm hug.

"What's that." he asked rubbing my back.

"That we'll always stay true to each other, and that we'll keep each other safe." I said.

He pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheeks.

"Baby I promise that I'll always stay true to you and that I'll keep you safe no matter what." he said and I just smiled.

"I promise to stay true to you at all times and keep you safe no matter what." I said and he connected our lips.

It was a long passionate kiss that meant a lot.

-------------------------
End.
Hope you liked this one.❤️😂