*2

continuing
-----------------

"Oh and I still need to introduce myself, I'm Joey Birlem." he said proud and he showed everyone out and it was just us again.

I just looked him in the eyes then rolled mine again.

"I think you need to some sleep in for tomorrow baby girl." he said then walked out of the room.

WAIT, what's happening tomorrow?

"Oh well just have to wait." I strugged my shoulders.

I looked up to the clock that was on the wall and it was 12pm.

I felt really tired but for my good friend Mrs steal chair here, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have some good sleep. At ALL

It took me awhile to get a comfy position to sleep in but these handcuffs made it kinda impossible to move.

HALLELUJAH finally I'm in Dreamland, goodnight babes.

---------------------------
Next morning 😴
---------------------------

I woke up by someone unhandcuffing me, I hope it's my Romeo, my Superman, my prince charming.

Ugg but no it just had to be my BACK STABING sister.

"I'm really sorry Lilly but I had to." she said and I stood up but just got handcuffed again.

What's up with the cuffs? Do they really thing I'm going to run away or what.

As we were walking out I saw black Jeeps and Range Rovers standing outside and the whole gang.

Ohh we're we going today #roadtrip.

"Why would you do this." I asked her but she didn't answer since we were now outside with the gang.

"Finally you're awake, took you long enough." Joey said and every one got into their rides.

Wow these people are rich to have their own cars.

Like legit everyone was in their own car except Rebecca she was with Cameron, if I'm not mistaken by his figures.

They all turned on their cars and Joey came up to me.

"You coming with me." he said and led me to the passager side and opened it for me. Since Hello still no hands at full operation.

I got in and he closed the door then walked over to his side.

He started the car and that's when the whole gang started driving.

This feels like a movie, like where there's many cars like driving in groups on the highway. I just hope no guns will get involved.

I looked out of the window the whole roadtrip to a private airport.

Woah, now this is just cool.

We stopped in front of two private jets. Everyone got out of their cars and walked into the one jet.

I looked over to Joey who was now climbing out of the driver's seat.

He came to my side and opened it for me.

I tanked him because why not, he was a gentleman to me this whole ride.

"Don't try to run." he said while uncuffing me. "And you're gonna be with me the whole."

We walked into our private jet. After what felt like hours the jets took off.

I'm really curious to know where we going, so I grew some ball and asked Joey.