*19

"Joey?" I asked walking around in the dark room. I couldn't see anything which made it really difficult to see where I was.

"NOOO, LEAVE HER ALONE. KILL ME NOT HER." I heard a fimiliar voice on the other side of the room.

"JOEY, is that you?" I screamed with tears forming in my eyes.
"Lilly, baby," Joey said and soon I ran trying to open the door.

"If I was you I wouldn't try doing that." a male voice said walking towards me.
"What are you doing to him?" I asked pointing to the door.

"Ohh nothing just torturing him till he says hell leave you." Why can't they just leave him...me...us alone. What did he do to deserve this? What have I done to deserve this? What have we done to deserve this? My anger got the best of me.

I stepped closer to him and swung a fist to his face. I hit him kinda hard that he even fell back. "Bring him in." the guy said his voice sharp with anger.

I turned around to face the door and it was two guys carrying Joey, well actually pulling him into the room.

I tried to run to him but I was held back.
"LET ME GO" I yelled in frustration trying to get to Joey but it was no use.

All of the sudden the guy holding Joey's right arm pulled out a gun.

"I told you, I wouldn't do that if I was you." the guy holding me said and I started crying when I heard the gun shot.

And there he was, laying on the ground, blood running from his face.

End of dream.

"NOOO" I screamed jumping up.

"Hey, hey, ssh! I'm here you're safe." someone said pulling me into a hug.

"Wait, you're alive? I'm still here? What happened? I'm confused." I asked still trying to gain some air.

"What do you mean you're alive but yes I am, and yes you're still her." Joey said pulling out of the hug

Joey stood up and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

He then walked back to the bed and sat next to me.

"Lilly are you okay?" he asked pushing the wet hair out of my face.

I nodded and opened my mouth to speel. "Were we pulled over yesterday?" I asked not knowing whether it was a dream or was it true.

Joey shook his head. "No, why?" he asked rubbing my thigh to calm me down.

"So it was just a dream?" I asked hoping he could say it was.

"Yes, I guess because you're all sweaty and you were screaming and some parts you were crying." he explained.

"But Lilly can you please just tell me what you dreamed of?" he continued and I nodded.

"I dreamed that we were pulled over by a gang and they forced me to go with them otherwise they will hurt you. And I went with them just to keep you safe. I then woke up in a dark room and heard you on the other room long story short I punched a dude in the face and then they shot you in the head. "I said.

Joey pulled me back into a hug and said."Don't worry, I'm here I won't let anything happen to you."

I nodded not letting go of the hug.

"What time is it?" I asked and he pulled out his phone.

"4am, why?" he asked putting his phone on the side table.

"Let's just go, the two of us, and just have a dag to ourselves." I said standing up for the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower since Joey already put it on.

I was just standing under the water with my eyes closed and just thinking about life.

I can't believe Joey and I are going to have a baby.

I really hope it's a girl. But a boy is just as good.

I couldn't think of a better man to have my first child with.

I opened my eyes and looked at my stomach and rubbed sircles on it.

"I can't wait to meet you." I whispered then got out of the shower.

I got dressed and went downstairs where the rest were.

"Hey" I greated then Joey and I walked out.

"Let's take a walk down to the park." Joey suggested and I nodded.

We walked hand in hand down to the park which was only three blocks away.

----------------------
End.
Hope you liked this one , sorry if it was to short.

Just a quick question, should I update everyday with short chapters? Or every week with long chapters?