forty eight

better than words, more than a feeling
crazy in love, dancing on the ceiling
words ain't good enough
there's no way I can explain your love
——————

@milliebobbybrown: I don't think I'd be able to live up to your birthday paragraph for me so I'm just going to keep it moderately short and sweet

@milliebobbybrown: I don't think I'd be able to live up to your birthday paragraph for me so I'm just going to keep it moderately short and sweet. 10 years we have been stuck with each other and many many many many more years to come. You drive me insane but I wouldn't have you any other way, I have to take a step back and realise how much you mean to me, you mean so fucking much. It warms my heart to know you're mine and vice versa, and I hope you feel the same way to. Here's to the memories, the fights, the laughter, the tears and to the future that I'm so looking forward to. Happy 19th babe, I love you so much more than you can even fathom.🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤(19 hearts 4u) ps: you're the prettiest person ive ever met Xxxxxxx

Millie looked over at the sleeping boy after posting his birthday paragraph on Instagram. She didn't want to wake him, especially because it was his birthday.

She decided to get up slowly, slipping out of her bed as she wrapped her dressing gown around her bare body. The faint sound of Finn's breathing made the corners of Millie's mouth twitch upwards, taking one last look at him before walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower slowly.

Her parents weren't there, the two had the house to themselves for the weekend and Winona and David had visited Winona's parents, they initially wanted Millie to go with them but not for one second would she think about missing Finn's birthday.

It was perfect timing, she must admit. She wanted the two to spend some alone time together, especially because of the shit they've fought through recently, it was like a breath of fresh air and Millie couldn't get enough of it.

She wrapped the dressing gown back around her body after stepping out of the shower, blow drying her hair and sighing as every time she did it'll look thicker than normal. She returned to the bedroom to see Finn led on his back with his phone in his hands, Millie assumed he was replying thank you's to all the people who are sending him happy birthdays.

"Happy birthday." Millie smiled, walking over towards the bed, lifting the blanket off of Finn before climbing and laying on top of him, putting the blanket back around the two. Her face immediately rested in the crook of his neck, kissing it lightly as he hummed in response, Millie felt the vibration on her lips before she met hers with his.

"Why thank you." Finn replied as their lips parted. "Before we go to whatever you and Gaten have planned I got to see the parents for a while. Are you coming with me? You're more than welcome."

Millie shook her head sternly. "No, you spend sometime with your parents, I have last minute things I need to do anyway."