five

no matter where I go
im always gonna want you back
i know you know that I will never get over you
no matter how long you're gone
im always gonna want you back
—————

"Jesus Gaten, how many beers did you buy?" Noah laughed, helping himself to one of the beers in the cooler. It was hours later and the sky had started to become a light blue.

"Enough to get shit faced, my friends." Gaten laughed, leaning back onto his chair.

Everyone was sat in a circle around the fire. Sadie was on the same seat as Caleb as she was on his lap, next to them it was Noah, then Millie, then Gaten and then Finn.

Finn was opposite Millie and through the flames of the fire, she could still see his face tinted with an orange from the fire.

"Well, cheers to friendship. Cheers to senior year, cheers to you guys." Caleb smiled, holding up his beer causing everyone to copy this action.

"Let's make this juicy." Noah smirked, siting up slightly in his seat.

This made Millie nervous. She had a lawn chair therefore her legs were rested out as she leant back slightly with one of the blankets from Gaten's bed draped over her.

"Oh god, here we go." Finn shook his head, taking a sip of his beer.

"Oh I know!" Caleb said excitedly. "Never have I ever."

"I'm so up for it!" Sadie clapped excitedly. "I got the first one, everyone hold up 5 fingers. The first one with all their fingers down has to do 7 minutes in heaven. The one with the most fingers up chooses who the loser does the seven minutes in heaven with. Deal?"

"Deal." Everyone said in unison.

"Never have I ever had sex."

Millie's heart dropped as she looked at Finn, both of them lowered one finger, as well as Sadie and Caleb.

"This ain't bad. Millie you're seventeen, nearly turning 18 and Finn you are 18. Same goes to Caleb and Sadie." Noah smiled, patting Millie on the back.

"Okay, were going round in a circle. Noah, you're up." Sadie said.

"Uh, let me think." Noah said, taking another sip of his beer while Millie opened her third one that night. "Never have I ever kissed someone while drunk."

Everyone put one finger down. This left Finn, Millie, Caleb and Sadie with three left while Noah and Gaten held up 4.

"Okay my go." Millie said, covering herself up with the blanket even more. "Never have I ever slipped on my own sick." Millie laughed because this one was directed to her best friend.

Sadie shook her head giggling. "I'm gonna get you back, watch out!"

"Next!" Millie interrupted, turning her head to Gaten.

"Never have I ever pissed in public."

All the boys put one finger down except from Sadie and Millie, causing Finn to gasp and point an accusing finger at Millie.