six

my baby
wide eyed and pretty
you are a body I can hold
you are a good women I'm told
————

Millie woke up feeling uncomfortable as she slept in jeans. She looked down and grabbed her bag as she walked off into the bathroom hearing her friends muffled voices as she walked past the kitchen.

She changed into black Adidas silk shorts with a plain grey jumper with a hood and strings that went to the end of the jumper. The jumper was so big, that you could hardly see the bottom of her shorts.

She shoved her hands in the front of the jumper pocket as she quickly french braided her hair back into two parts. She used one of the wet wipes in Gaten's bathroom to wipe off her remaining makeup from last night, as she quickly put on some trainer socks so her feet wouldn't get cold on the tiling. She then quickly brushed her teeth and left the bathroom.

As she walked into the kitchen, she realised that Noah wasn't there. "Where's Noah?" Millie asked, sitting on one of the stools that was tucked into the kitchen island.

"His mom called and asked him to come home to baby sit his cousin for the day." Sadie answered, eating the waffles in front of her.

"Oh, Eggos." Millie smiled, as she leaned forward and took the fork off of Sadie that already had a piece of waffle on it before shoving it in her mouth and handing the fork back to Sadie.

"I'm actually so used to that now, that I'm not even gonna think twice about it." Sadie rolled her eyes.

"Why are you eating anyway?" Millie asked, turning to face Finn.

"To stay alive?" Gaten replied, although it sounded more like a question.

"No, I thought we were going out for breakfast." Millie pouted, really looking forward to eating some proper fried breakfast food.

"We are." Sadie shrugged, continuing to eat her waffles.

"Actually, I'm not." Gaten replied as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

"What? Bro, why!" Caleb whined, hitting him on the shoulder.

"First of all, ow." Gaten complained, flipping off Caleb in the process. "My parents are coming back in a couple of hours and I need to get this place cleaned up."

"Dude, we'll stay and help." Finn said, standing up and putting his cup in the sink.

"No need, it'll take me ten minutes tops, plus with you guys here you'll distract me and it'll take me even longer."

"We're not just gonna leave all the mess for you to clean up." Millie replied.

"It's not really that much mess. It's just the fire that we made last night and beer bottles, I'm pretty sure I'm capable. You guys go have a good time."

"You're so cute!" Sadie laughed, scrunching up her nose in Gaten's direction.

Before they left, Millie sneakily quickly done a bit of the washing up and she put the dishes away, making her feel less guilty. She quickly wiped any Eggo crumbs off of the kitchen side with a damp cloth before putting it back into the sink and emptying the water.