twenty

i see you're focused
yeah you're so independent,
its hard for me to open up
ill admit it,
you got some shit to say and
im here to listen
—————————

Millie's smile grew wide as she turned off the stove and walke - we'll, ran towards the door. Her eyes set on him as she walked towards him, hands grabbing both of the sides of his face and placing her lips on his.

Finn smiled at the warm-ness of her palms and the fact that he nearly jumped at the simplicity of her touch. The kiss was deep and full of want, exactly what Millie needed.

"Wow, get a room guys." Caleb laughed, making his way into the kitchen.

Finn pulled away and raised his eyebrow. "You wouldn't mind if we disappeared for about 15 minutes?"

Millie laughed out loud, slapping his chest.

"Are you serious?" Sadie replied back, head titled to the side with a slight smirk on her face in which he tried to hide, but failed miserably.

"Deadly." Finn said, face straight.

"Come on." Millie grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen. She was too occupied and excited with Finn to see that Gaten had 3 large pizzas in his hand. "You guys."

"Just because we know you're fucking obsessed with pizza and us, we decided to bring both." Noah laughed, pointing a finger at Millie.

"What a lucky girl I am." She replied back, winking in his direction.

"You know it."

"Ew, Noah, don't speak and eat at the same time man it's disgusting." Gaten said, making a sour face while picking up a piece of pizza for hisself.

"He always does it, why are you just noticing now?" Caleb replied, the expression on his face was absolutely priceless.

In the midst of all the bickering, which wasn't exactly new, Finn's hand rubbed the small of Millie's back, making her hairs stand up. She shivered and moved in closer, looking up at him in complete awe.

"I missed you." Millie whispered to Finn while the others where indulged in their own conversation.

"Hm, really?" Finn replied, his smirk became visible as he looked down. His face was inches from hers.

"Really."

"It's been three days." Finn winked, pulling her closer if it was even possible.

"Three days too many."

"Couldn't agree more." Finn replied.

The two were snapped out of their trance with the loud clap of Sadie's hands.

"Okay, plan is that me, Millie and a couple of our other girlfriends are going out tonight. In the mean time, we'll hang, eat pizza and drink." As soon as Sadie announced their schedule, she looked around and smiled a satisfied smile when everyone nodded their heads.

"Hey, come here." Finn whispered, dragging her up the stairs and into her room.

"I wonder why were in here." Millie sassed, looping her arms around Finn's thin waist.