eight

i hate you
i love you
i hate that I want you
———————

After going back to sleep for a while and telling Sadie to come over, Millie sat on the couch with Sadie stood in front of her.

"You want my opinion?" Sadie asked, pacing back and forth.

"Uh, yeah, that's the whole reason I called you here. It's not called best friend advice for nothing." Millie said.

"Ok, I'm just gonna say it." Sadie sat next to Millie as she slapped her thigh. "You're so fucking naive."

"Excuse me?"

"He clearly loves you more than - what's her face - "

"Iris."

"Yeah, her." Sadie pointed. "You need to stop being stubborn Millie. Forgive him, give him a second chance, go on a date, take a walk. You don't need to jump back into things the way they were. I don't see any problem with taking it slow."

"Sadie, he made out with-"

"Sh." Sadie interrupted. "You two, are broken up. And I think a huge part of this problem is that you're so used to each other, that it still feels like you're still together. Wanna know why?"

"I guess."

"Because you're still completely in love with each other. And you need to let him love you. I know it's scary and I know it's hard as you don't trust people easily, but you need to give people a chance or other wise this whole situation is just a waste of everybody's time. Open up, tell him what you want because white frankly, that boy will do anything for you and that's what you need to realise. That he's completely, in love, with you."

Millie smiled, Sadie was right. She was one hundred percent right. She was a stubborn bitch, hell, even more stubborn than her mother.

"So." Sadie continued. "I have a plan."

"I'm listening." Millie smiled as her eyes started to water but a tear did not shed.

"Post a picture on Instagram, it'll get his attention. Do your flirty thing in the comments, this will make him text you or you text him. If you post something, it'll let him know that you are actually are considering things."

Millie nodded, grabbing her phone and unlocking it.

After posting her photo and having the same damn conversation of Sadie making Millie realise things, she checked her phone.