Chapter Twenty Three

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT AND SLIGHT VIOLENCE.

2 DAYS LATER - Thursday

Cargo Bay - 17:33 p.m

Skye pinned her S.O to the mat as she panted heavily, her heart was drumming a-mile-a-minute as her desire filled eyes clashed with Grant’s. He looked so hot when he was sweety, she couldn’t help but think. She really wanted to kiss him but knew there were eyes everywhere.

Grant moved his hands from the ground and rested them on her hips. “You sure do like to be on top,” he smirked, giving her hips a squeeze.

Skye bit down on her bottom lip. “If FitzSimmons weren't in the lab right now, I would be proving to you just how much I like to be on top.” She supplied with lust lacing her tone.

Grant was so turned on right now. “And the fact that this plane is filled with highly trained agents spread throughout it - wouldn’t be an issue?”

Skye released a chuckle. “You know I like a challenge,” she purred.  “I know one place they can’t watch us,” she grinned as she finally hopped off him and stood to her feet. She then turned and headed towards the stairs, jogging up them.

Less than twenty seconds later Grant was standing to his feet and following her.

Bathroom

Grant loved how the warm water pelted down against his back, what he loved even more was Skye’s lips moving over his pectoral muscles. Her hands were clamped on his shoulders, squeezing his biceps gently. His hands were placed on her back, his fingers tracing up and down the length of it. Her body was pressed against his.

Skye ran her hands down his slick shoulders and across his toned chest, moving her lips up and sucking on the top of his right shoulder since the neck was off limits to leave love bites for both of them. Her hands ran down his body until she found his, which were clamped on her butt. She threaded her fingers through his, biting even so lightly on his shoulder.

He let out a groan, which just encouraged her to suck harder on that spot for a long moment before she turned around so her back was pressed against the front of him. Skye wrapped his arms around her and guiding his hands along the front of her body until they reached just above her core, running them over it and teasing herself. He let her have complete control over the situation.

Skye let his fingers tease her hot wet spot for a long moment before forcing his fingers deep inside and letting out a gasp. His lips found the top of her shoulder and began suckling on it, his fingers pumping inside her faster and faster at the control of her own hands. Her breathing picked up and her heart began racing. Skye felt her walls clamp over his hand and an orgasm on the rise. She began panting the more he thrusted, not wanted the sensation that was washing over her to stop.

Grant bit down on her shoulder, causing her to release a moan. Pulling his digits from her wet heat and spinning her around, his chocolate dark orbs locked on her lust filled hazel-browns. With his hands on her hips Grant pulled her close, trapping their bodies together. Skye automatically laced her arms around his neck as his hard erection teased her core. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, his shaft begging for entrance which was granted by Skye lowering herself into him. Her legs wrapped around his waist tighter as he buried himself in her completely. Her lips found his shoulder and Skye began sucking the sensitive spot once again as he pushed her against the shower wall.

Grant began thrusting upwards, causing her to hold onto him tighter. She clamped her inner walls over his harden length and thrusted with him. Skye began panting harder and harder as she felt the climax on the rise. She was close before when his fingers were working magic, but Skye was even closer now that he was buried inside her.